[TR](Connery) Hell From Above Recruiting

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by deathfist, Dec 5, 2012.

1. deathfist

Intro:
    H.F.A (Hell From Above) is an air based outfit looking for new members. We play on Connery server as the Terran Republic.

[IMG]

[IMG]

-TeamSpeak Server.

-Active, vibrant, and friendly platoon size roster.

-Organized and experienced leadership with focused chain-of-command structure.

-Flight school, that is scheduled on various days. If you can't make it for a flight school in session, you may ask if a flight teacher can instruct you on a different date.

[IMG]

-Members, we are accepting new pilots and Galaxy drop troopers. It doesn't matter if you are a veteran flyer, or never played a FPS before. We will teach you how to get the best out of your certs and gear.

-TeamSpeak installed/ No need for mic.

-Willingness to learn.

-Tolerances of adult language

-Willingness to follow orders when instructed.

[IMG]

-Register online at our website, http://hellfromabove.com. Head to our forums and create a post about you.

How to contact us:
    If you have any questions, please message me on the Planetside 2 website. You can in-game message my self, Deathsfist, Icanfly (Forum name Spartacus), or Bloise in-game about if necessary.

Conclusion:
    We hope that you will consider and apply to our outfit. Keep your eyes on the sky, we are always there.
    [IMG]
  2. deathfist

This is the stuff we do. And look! its not some random air force video like some people -.-
  3. BLOISE

If you guys have any question you can Contact me!
  4. deathfist

Or me.
  5. zymzym

6. LostDog

Platoon Commander here! You tired of sitting at the warp gate or just following a zerg? Hell From Above will give you a home!
  7. AviatorMoose

is anybody even here anymore?
    it's been almost a year
  8. SNAFUS

HFA has merged with mercs Aviator. Please contact any of us in game if you need further assist.