[Suggestion] TR Arsenal Suggestions

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by BobSanders123, Dec 20, 2014.

1. BobSanders123

These are the current RPMs of all TR carbines.
    550 - HC1 Cougar
    652 - T5 AMC
    698 - TRAC 5 S
    750 - TRAC 5
    750 - TRAC 5 Burst
    750 - LC3 Jaguar
    750 - TRAC Shot
    909 - LC2 Lynx

As you can see there is quite a gap between the 909 and 750 RPM weapons, which can be filled with a 800 - 845 RPM carbine. I would love to see the Jaguar be revamped to somewhere around 800 RPM or maybe even the TRAC 5, although that would bring the S version up to 750 creating a gap between the 652 RPM and 750 RPM.

Another revamp I would like to see would be for the MSW-R, bringing that up to around 800 RPM allowing it to be the only LMG with an RPM above 750 in the game, just as the NC have their 200 dmg tier SAW and the VS have 0.75 ADS speed Orion.

Of course along with RPM changes, come lowering other stats in order to compensate.

TL:DR - Revamp Jaguar or create new carbine to 800+ RPM, Revamp MSW-R or create a new LMG to 800+ RPM. Balance other stats accordingly.
    • Up x 1
  2. Sieptium

I'd like to see them revamp a shotgun (uppercut?) into an insanely high RoF CQC carbine, like 1200 ROF or more. (Maybe 2 barrels with 600 ROF each).

But it would have really horrible, shaky, unstable recoil. So effectively making a shotgun more TR style.

And put Lynx at 979 ROF to bring it on par with GD-7F/Serpent.
  3. Xind

If the Lynx was buffed or a clone of the GD-7F or Serpent was added for TR I would be thrilled.
    If the MSW-R was buffed to 800 ROF without nerfing the damage tier then I would no longer complain about Orion MASTERRACE stuff.
  4. Atuday

I must admit when fighting the tr there seems to be a sweet spot in the range where their weapons, in general, just don't do as well. I think a part of this is due to that gap OP pointed out. With 4 guns having 750 rpm I think it would be good to put in some diversity.
    • Up x 1