TR and NC stop crying...PROOF THAT ZOE NEEDS A BUFF HERE

Discussion in 'MAX' started by Darkelfdruid_LOL, Nov 17, 2013.

1. KnightCole

Yeah, I dont yet have Aegis.....but judging from the NC MAX so far, dont think I will....not impressed at all with the thing.
  2. Mxiter

Give me a 750RPM EM6, 845RPM Carv, 800RPM SVA. you'll see if it wont matters against Maxes.
  3. Chubrokoli

or how about a 1200 rpm chaingun

Lvl 3 is already enough but its not that impressive unlike they did it with zoe

Like i said buff aegis and lockdown and let zoe like it is now and maybe remove glowing(it seems it looks op with that :p)
  4. PastalavistaBB

There's no point in buffing Aegis because it's too situational and no point in buffing Lockdown, because it's completely useless. Nobody uses it, unlike the Anchor.
  5. Chubrokoli

I dont know why everyone says nobody is using anchor, i saw several times that someone uses it.
    Maybe you dont see it that it gets used because it doesnt glow like zoe and aegis

Best thing
    Play the maxes properly and you wont die, use lockdown for creating a killing wall you'll see its more useful than zoe in big zergs

I would say decrease the time of lockdown and increase the size of the aegis shield.
    • Up x 1
  6. Paulus

I've seen a lot of NC on my server use Aegis to great effect, the way they move up to a defensive line with it up brings to mind a Roman tortoise column. Also I've seen people pop it whilst they're reloading with their back wedged in a corner,, you have to hope someone near you is HA with ML7 or you know its going to hurt as soon as the shield drops.

With regard to TR max, I've played it a little, and would have to agree with the suggestion of reducing the Lockdown engage/disengage timer would probably bring it into line.
  7. Darkelfdruid_LOL

Also the fact that ZOE already has a 30% or so damage more taken make its balanced.

All you have to do is ahoot it and zoe will die where as the tr lock doun ability will make the max kill anyone who comes in line of sait and nc op shield will make them imune to all dammage.
  8. PastalavistaBB

All your threads and posts I've read are troll attempts. I hope SOE won't overlook people like you in the future.
  9. Darkelfdruid_LOL

Lold ty that's all I wanted to read.

Fact that you had to overkook it tells me either you never read my initial post and seen the video or are just a tad bit brain damaged.
  10. Tbone

Thank you for trolling and showing us how can you kill a dozen people with ZOE before you die.And just as you have the right to cry about striker we have the right to cry about ZOE.I hope they nerf it for xmas it will be the perfect present.
  11. Ceskaz

I've read posts of you which make sense. But this one is not part of them. So you do look like a troll here.
  12. RenegadeHelios

I just say give the purple lobsters jetpacks and give NC back the glory days of ScatMaxes.
  13. PastalavistaBB

While the TR MAX sits in a corner locked down, shooting peas...
  14. Darkelfdruid_LOL

again not sure if blind or re.... did you even read my initial post? It is quite obvious that I am asking for a ZOE nerf AND showing in the video - as so many others have - as for the recent trolling parts with santon, honestly I believe he was trolling as well. Really? me claiming a k/d of 2.3 hence i know what I'm on about? The spelling mistakes etc? IDK how more obvious I could have been that I was trolling.

The only reason I began trolling is because people seemed to just not read the OP.

oh and

Seems like it's at least 7/10 now
  15. Pikachu

I just think the extra damage taken should be vastly increased. Enought to die from 1 rocket from the 1500 damage RLs.
  16. Ceskaz

OK, so now you admit you were trolling... But just here. Because of others. You should raise yourself above others, not the opposite. And follow forum guidelines. Always the same probelm of sarcasm on this media.

And after 4 pages, including 75% of obvious statement and whine, people may forget the initial post. Especially when written with the tone you used.
  17. Crackulous

Well played. This thread certainly hooked the attention of the entire forum base.
    • Up x 1
  18. Solo59486

I laugh at the thought of how ZOE has been this way for months and then I log out and go cry in the corner when the VS do a ZOE crash seconds before we cap a base........:(
  19. Mxiter

That was obvious:
  20. Darkelfdruid_LOL

I know right? yet it seems several people went full potato mode.