[TR] 3rd Infantry Division is Recruiting (Tactical Realism)

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Sokolowski[3rd ID], Jan 29, 2015.

1. Sokolowski[3rd ID]

[IMG]
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings, and thanks for your interest in the 3rd Infantry Division. I am Private First Class (PFC) Erik Sokolowski. You can call me Ski. I was an original founding member of the 3rd ID over 13 years ago and I am currently a Recruit Liason for the unit. We are a Planetside 2 tactical realism unit that has thrived on various games over the course of it's lifetime. It's a very unique community which I am incredibly proud to be a part of.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Contact information:
    If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact any or all of the following representative 3rd ID members, visit our website, or hop on our voice server.

Official Recruitment Corps E-Mail:

Captain Townsend, Commanding Officer:

Staff Sergeant Taylor, Recruitment Corps NCOIC:

Private First Class Sokolowski, Recruitment Corps:

Private First Class Hunstad, Recruitment Corps:
    Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/hunstad/

Private First Class Thrasher, Recruitment Corps:
    Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198052476795/

WEBSITE

TEAMSPEAK 3
    IP: thirdid.ts.nfoservers.com
    Password: Garand (case sensitive)

PS2 SERVER
    Emerald (US East) - Terran Republic

Thank you for your time, and

Rock of the Marne!
  2. gamespyer0350

Tactical realism? Do you have required ************* training reqs too? And what If I want too be an officer? Because if I lose my voice screaming at the plebs and other scrubs under my command ill be heartbroken!

Kudos on the original recruitment msg though
  3. Selrahc4040

The 3rd ID is about to begin its next BCT class. Feel free to hop on our forums, Team Speak, or join us in-game to see if the tactical and team oriented play style of the 3rd ID is the right fit for you! If you are interested in joining our upcoming BCT class please post a recruitment application this week.
  4. JebOfKerbin

I'm contemplating joining your outfit, as i desire to join one with rather more... tactics and organization then my current one. Is there any way I could join a platoon temporarily so as to try it out? BR 47 TR on Emerald, IGN is the same as my forum name.