Totally confused about ammo pack , please help :c

Discussion in 'Engineer' started by RawrKitty, Dec 3, 2012.

1. RawrKitty

So im relatively new to PS2, and i cant figure this out, from another thread i read that there is an ammo pack that goes in turret and utility slot, but i only see ONE ammo pack on the certs (im VS) and i start out with one rank of it, and while it says "ability slot", the one i have is utility, how the heck do i get the ability slot ammo pack, it only allows me to use the turret
  2. Compass

Apparently, press 5 so that the turret interface appears, then press B.

I DON'T EVEN KNOW.
  3. DonnyD.

Hold the turret with out dropping it and press B
  4. RawrKitty

...what? that.. is ********, but thank you lol

so what the hell is the point of the utility belt ammo? i dont even..

also, retarted is blocked, but "hell" isn't, WTG sony
  5. Vargos

"hell" is much more PC than your other word choice.

The point of the utility belt ammo is to have 2 out at once for more XP gains, I suppose. But the mines are way more entertaining in that slot and you get plenty of passive XP just from the ACE ammo drop.
  6. Talizzar

To be able to have two ammo pouches out you have to spec up to lvl 3, otherwise the turret ammo is level 3 and when you spawn that one it despanws the lower ammo pouch...Bug?? Don't know.
  7. Raidin

It's been mentioned on the forums before that the ammo pack attached to your ACE tool (the one that drops your turret) is sort of a backup basic-type ammo pack. The one you can equip in your utility slot is the only one that gets boosted via the ammo pack certs.