Top 5 Things That End Your Kills Streaks?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ManyHats, Oct 27, 2013.

1. Losda

basically this:

[IMG]

ok, he ran into my line of fire while i shot someone. but he tried to throw a grenade through the friendly spawnroom shield, which then of course bounced off directly to my feet at the terminal. ironic, i ran into the spawn to switch to a medic to heal myself. nice timing.

other things:

- running out of ammo with rank 3 ammo-belt (LA master race :D ). i usually die on the way to an ammo-supplier. but it's funny sometimes sneaking up to an enemy with empty weapons just to spam "i need more batteries" only to knife him afterwards.

- Shotguns and Dumbfires. mostly Shotguns, which brings my blood to a boil. i strafe and jump-jet like a parcour genius to sneak up to dat mofo, prepare the headshots and he turns around for whatever reason and then KA-PLOW. insta-gib. i'm going on a rampage when i buy a Shotgun myself.
  2. Kunavi

1. TK
    2. Death Tiles(Meet them often on Liberator)
    3. Flipping(Again, Libs or Gals are the worst)
    4. Drop Pods(YES, FFS, REMOVE REMOVE REMOVE OR AT LEAST CHANGE THEM)
    5. Meeting the exact counter of what I brought in, 1" after I brought it in, no other targets for it, no allies for me. But when it happens I do feel like I was too arrogant so it was also my bad. Or that well, all things should at one point stop. I <3 my Zepher farming but I do feel for the guys down there so when it happens, I'm OK with it, thinking it made its Certs back ETC. Except when they are VS. No feelings for them. Kill! Kill! Kill!

Honourable Mention : Stupidity... Like when you're burning and there's 4 Engies there, you going "REPAIRS PLOXXXX", and they just TK each other or throw each other Ammo Packs. Or when you have a really, really bad Gunner/Driver.

I feel I should also add ZOE, apparently designed to End Wars. They could have given the VS a Tactical Nuke for all I care, I would still prefer it than ZOE MAX spam...
  3. VSDerp

friendly magriders,jaamaw
  4. SerialNumber1221

some guy whose name or picture doesnt show in the killed by screen in game, where it just shows the weapon...and on the players site it will say "unknown" in the killboard
  5. SerialNumber1221

another thing is beer
  6. lilleAllan

7. Waffle Fartsparkle

Considering how dead this game seems to be.

#1 Fall damage
    #2 Not knowing how to land with aircraft
    #3 Getting too close to my own grenade
    #4 Redeploy
    #5 Logging out
  8. Cowabunga

Being too frag-greedy. :)
  9. NinjaTurtle

- Friendly fire
    - Random tank spam
    - AI mine
    - Reloading when I can clearly see an enemy coming a me and still having the ammo to kill him
    - Running round a corner and seeing a MAX