Took 8 months but wow what a difference

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Choggo, Aug 13, 2013.

1. Choggo

Friend and I were playing last night, been Liberating since Alpha and wow did last nights patch make a difference.

First is the 3rd person lock indicators...beyond useful.

I also noticed another awesome change, I didn't see anything in the patch notes, but after dodging my 3rd HA Rocket, I started wondering if they nerfed the rocket velocity, but after a couple more came by, it clicked that it's not the rockets that are slower, it's the fact they are finally rendering correctly, I could see the rocket right as it's fired, and even some very near misses actually registered as a miss (my experience prior, they would often still register as a hit due to latency.)

Not sure why I decided to make a post about this, guess to express my gratitude to the Devs.
    • Up x 3
  2. DuckSauce

Lib pilot thanking the devs...

Stockholm Syndrome?
    • Up x 7
  3. ronjahn

Lol OP will be doing backflips if they actually go through with the buffs to the libs ability to take damage then.

I didn't notice the changes to rockets last night, but then again I am outta there the moment I hear one anyway because I know 1 = 10 more to follow. Hope you are right; I will be watching more intently on that tonight.

My gunner was complaining that his tracers on the dalton were not showing up, did you have experience with this at all or was it a fluke?
  4. Choggo

lol nice, probably true, guess if you don't feed someone for a week, they'd be happy to get crumbs.

And I'll let you know Ronjahn regarding the Dalton, my gunner typically uses the Zepher so I haven't tested it.