[Suggestion] Tone the Infravision back a bit...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Twitch760, Jun 30, 2017.

1. Twitch760

I'm super happy that I got this implant last night and squealed like a little girl on X-Mas morning. But it's seriously way too bright when looking at equipment terminals, view screens, and lights. This was a screen capture I took in the Warpgate and it's blinding I can barely make out the guy standing to the right side.

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  2. LordKrelas

Holy ****.
    • Up x 4
  3. Twitch760

You can't even see the other 3 guys in the back ground either all you can really see are the IFF tags above their heads.
  4. Twitch760

This maybe be a bug. This is with no settings changes just logging out and back in again. And yes that if an friendly Infiltrator not showing up on Infrared. Maybe he has Sensor Shield dunno. But honestly this is what I think the Implant should actually look like.

[IMG]
  5. LordKrelas

That would make it useless on Esimair.
    As well, wouldn't that make it literally tunnel vision for targeting?
  6. Twitch760

Well in it's current state it's just blinding you cannot make out anyone's shape at all. I tried fighting with it on during a night cycle on Amerish and entered a building and could not see a thing. There's definitely an issue however between the first and second screen captures.
  7. LordKrelas

It was much less murder on PTS, but still in the current state on Live from your pictures; Yeah it ain't useful for 70% of gameplay lol.