To: The Developers, Is it coming and going again?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Marik, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Marik

(Even if this question is probably not read by the developers anyway)

When I recently looked through the Twitter feed of PS2 again I noticed that the streams of Carto from your former lead level designer are missing.

As you can read on his Twitter account he is now with Sony Senior Systems Designer.
    I know especially in this business you like to grab people, but it's a pity that you lost someone like that. Especially since he used to stream his work and give insight into the things you do.

And yes I know it's been 2 months, but still how can you let someone like that go? He built up a certain closeness to the community with his streams.
    It's a shame. It's a real shame. Being closer to the community could really help you with RPG. And when a leader leaves, it's like you're in chaos again.

--------------------------------

Herrscht wieder ein kommen und gehen?
    (Auch wenn diese Frage wahrscheinlich eh nicht von den Entwicklern gelesen wird)

Als ich vor kurzem mal wieder den Twitter Feed von PS2 durchgeschaut habe viel mir auf das die Streams von Carto eurem ehemaligen Lead Level Designer fehlen.

Wie man auf seinem Twitter Account lesen ist er jetzt bei Sony Senior Systems Designer.
    Ich weiß besonders in dieser Branche greift man sich gerne die Leute ab, aber es schade das ihr so jemanden verloren habt. Besonders da er seine Arbeit auch mal Streamte und so Einblicke gewährte, in die Dinge die ihr tut.

Und ja ich weiß es ist schon 2 Monate her, aber trotzdem wie könnt ihr so jemanden gehen lassen? Er braute mit seinen Streams eine gewisse nähe zur Community auf.
    Ist Schade. Wirklich Schade. Mehr nähe zur Community könnte euch wirklich gut RPG. Und wenn ne Führungsperson geht, wirkt das so als herrscht bei euch wieder Chaos.
    • Up x 2