To NC on PS4

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by FriendlyPS4, Jul 9, 2016.

1. FriendlyPS4

Mines and Skyguard. Learn to love 'em. To those unaware. NC can at times get zerged into a corner to be farmed. What can slow down that fate? Harasser? Lol no. You won't see much NC harasser cheese on PS4. At least I dont.

But it is that enemy Harasser cheese followed by enemy air that does the corralling effectively. NC can wait till devs bless NC with more toys but in the mean time.... I have found that mines placed (spread apart) around targets of interest to enemy harassers (Sundys, base entrance) does wonders to slow down fate and make a big fun fight.

Thing is, NC players who play Engy are more in tune to fix than defend sensitive sites with mines. I only drop 3 mines and switch to Heavy, and I find those mines catch a good share of Harasser cheese. If more NC did that, the battles can be a lot more epic. Instead of an encirclement.

Skyguards -- are fast enough to chase away and sometimes kill Harasser cheese. While at the same time help keep the sky from getting too crowded with enemy air. Now Its not a great option to counter Harraser cheese, but it works. To save a Vanny from taking it in the rear, or to save a Sundy spawn from going to smoke.