[Suggestion] To improve planetside 2

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by maath368, Feb 2, 2017.

1. maath368

I would like to add has GPS(global positioning system,global positioning systems) for the vehicle to indicate the nearest road to take when set are stem type(chap) golden gone meter arrow which indicates, the year option one the map to see all the capture one the map when zomm out the map has background Seen have no one finds your card with any when played with bonus capture, the oufit xp bonus adding are has special infantry continent, doors that was closed in the Its packing down that no more things that was in planeside 1 and that are not in the 2 would also like that remitted the system of intercontinantal fight the posibility like base base(basis) would be that summarized all the continents of planeside 1 and the vehicle also finds we have past in vehicle one continant has other
    I would like to add all c is map
    Ceryshen
    Cyssor
    Forseral
    Oshur
    Searhus
    Solsar
    Battle Islands
  2. maath368

3. Pikachu

PS2 gave up development of new continents somewhere in 2015 if not late 2014.
  4. FateJH

You know, even after asking my old literature instructor about it, I remain extremely skeptical about the appeal of stream of consciousness writing.
  5. adamts01

Sentence structure. If you ever want anyone to take you seriously you need to stop writing like a crack head.
  6. Eternaloptimist

I'd be just as happy if they put some time into finishing off Hossin, after hearing Wrel talk about how it was a bit of a rush job and not well tested.

As to GPS, why not just go for SatNav instead? Can you imagine it talking to you in Papa Vanus voice, or shouting at you in the TR Drill Sergeant voice?