To Each His Own

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by BlackNinja, Dec 2, 2016.

1. BlackNinja

*If you do not want to read everything on our advertisement thread. I went ahead and highlighted ALL
    the important information in this color. Just read that instead*

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    I go by BlackNinja. I've been part of Planetside 2 for only 4 months on the PC version. And have played
    Planetside 2 on the PS4 version for an additional 4 months. With little to no leadership experience I plan
    on running one of the most active outfits in the game.

Boasting an active, competitive atmosphere, I am allowing players to improve their gameplay severely.
    You don't learn from listening, but rather doing. In this outfit, you'll be doing whatever it is you want to do.
    If you intend to improve, you will. Myself included. If you want to stay the same, you will.
    To Each His Own.

[IMG]
    This outfit will run based on my availability, however, as we grow we'll be able to have players who are
    capable of covering other time zones. More players = More game time.

On the Eastern Timezone, I'll be available between 1PM to 12AM.

[IMG]
    There are many outfits out there with over 750+ members that already boast this kind of style. I refuse to
    say my outfit will perform better. I refuse to attempt to steal members. And I refuse to slander others. NO.
    In order to stay loyal to my fellow Outfit leaders... To Each His Own will be out there representing many
    different outfits on all 3 factions.

TR Partners - Burt, IVI, EXE, CIK, 56th RD.
    NC Partners - 666th Devil Dogs, T42.
    VS Partners - 24x7, TWC2, PINK.

Disclaimer. These are not official partners. These are outfits I've been in involved in and enjoyed the overall
    atmosphere. If you have any complaints, let me know via PM and I'll get back to you. To Each His Own will
    represent each outfit as a mini branch. Learning/Teaching is our biggest priority. These outfits are my top
    recommendations to any kind of gameplay style. Any outfit not listed above are just as good. I simply have
    not seen them as active as the ones listed.

[IMG]
    To Each His Own certainly will grow, but in time. There's so many other communities, if not better, than
    TEHO that people will wonder, what's the point? A few projects will follow the future. In order to truly grow
    TEHO, I have set a few goals to achieve down below.

An official Website/Forums.
    Official banners, avatars, signatures, user bars.
    Official merchandise (shirts, hoodies, hats, etc).
    A Discord & a Teamspeak server.
    Official partnerships between other Outfits...
    and more on the way!
  2. Mojo_man

I've been looking for a Connery TR outfit to join. This looks to be pretty much exactly what I'm looking for out of an Outfit. I'll be reaching out to you in game. Character name: PoonShark
  3. RUMBLETOUGH2

rumble here
    leader and founder of THE WILD CARDS TWC2 always looking for people to work with on VANU