[BUG] TMG-50, currently bugged?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by iPlague, Feb 15, 2014.

1. iPlague

We all know the Lynx is broken, but after been using the TMG-50 without the Compensator, I noticed there wasn't much of a difference, if any at all. Is it possible the attachment isn't working for the gun? It's always shaked as if the foregrip wasn't working properly when you compare it to the Flare, which is to have more shake according to the spreadsheet below.[IMG]

Then how is it that the TMG-50 will shake more than a Flare when they both have access to foregrips? This leads me to believe the TMG-50 is currently bugged, or at least it's attachments aren't currently working as intended.
    Sadly my computer is quite ****e so I can't provide any video evidence to this post, nor have I tested the Gauss Saw S to see if it's working as intended either.
  2. WyrdHarper

It looks like that data is pre PU-02, which introduced a ton of random horizontal recoil to a lot of TR weapons.
  3. iPlague

Pretty sure this spreadsheat is constantly updated, at least according to it's "about page", also I have no idea why it keeps saying 12 of November.
    Edit: You're right it's not 100 % up to date after PU:2 where there was weapon balance, however in terms of statistic change in the weapons in question the TMG-50, Flare, and Gauss Saw S received some changes.
    However nothing was said about the TMG's recoil pattern going derp as of anny of the patch notes. Hence I believe the Attachments aren't working.