(TLN) Talon Strike Force Server Merger Reruitment

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by RocketRob99, Dec 4, 2015.

1. RocketRob99

TLN comes to Genudine Server... Recruitment is now active..

(TLN) Talon Strike Force was founded in November 2010 on the principles of Teamwork, Tactics, Fairness & Fun. We are more than a Planetside 2 Outfit, we are a gaming Community with members from North America and Europe. Our community membership has members every age and background. We are looking for players who are mature enough to game with a strong team.

Membership requirements are simple. You need to have a mic and know how to use it. You must be willing to work as a team and the most important thing "PTFO" !! "Play The F**king Objective"

(TLN) Talon Strike Force is (NC) New Conglomerate and operates on the Palos server. (soon to be Genudine)

We are preparing and tightening up our ranks. We are assembling Air and Armor Core now..

Get started apply to our website and send a PSN friend request to Boomer2_6, I_Am_Empire, DeerSlayer,Donkk, PGLeague or me RocketRob99 < NOTE: Please note you're coming to us from PS2.

TLN has all the resources to help you get into and enjoy Planetside 2. Take a minute and surf the TLN community.
    Twitter: @TLNTalon
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/TalonStrikeForce
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/TLN-Talon-Strike-Force/171602122852072
    Here is a video of a recent match.

Our motto: FIGHT as MANY, WIN as ONE!!!
  2. Krazy3kyle

Hi
    So how do I go about joining up ?
  3. RocketRob99

Apply at our website above, that will help you get going.. Once your application is approved. (Less than 24 hours) you can post your PSN name to our dedicated Planetside 2 page, they will help you add a lot.. Add me to your friends list as well as the others listed above. You can also search our Communities group on PSN as well.
  4. UnclexMystery

I had an opportunity to run Engineer support for some of your outfit last night, very fun, great job. Best battle that night for me was on that cliffside.
  5. Eskel3

Running with these guys is a good choice, they put up a hell of a fight . I would like to see more pilots and/or armor from you guys in the near future
  6. RocketRob99

Yea, I added you the other night.. Group up with us for a while.. Check out our website.. One of our members posted your video.
    • Up x 1
  7. UnclexMystery

Excellent time last night, an outfit that is easy to get along with and can coordinate. Fantastic. Can't wait to play more.
  8. UnclexMystery

NC members, if you are looking for more than a Zerg you should apply with TLN!
  9. UnclexMystery

Don't get lost in the numbers with other outfits. Join the TLN Community and get to know the soldier next to you. We have regulars on almost every night, that will support you and vice versa.