Tips for this.

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Ximaster, Oct 5, 2015.

1. Ximaster

Well,people recommended me the Pandora as main weapon,so i builded and works fine for me,but its an ammo stealer so i play mostly engineer and i always can recharge ammo.

So,thinking now,Heavy Assault + shotgun = God,but Pandora is an ammo stealer as i said,so i need tips now.

I usually use adv.shield capacitor with damage reduction shield,but maybe with the Pandora gonna be better to put more ammo instead of adv.shield capacitor and this never depending on engineers,but i lose quick defense because sheild doesnt recharge quick. So i need ur thoughts...

Adv.shield capacitor or ammo belt???? I will pair this with the reduce damage shield and the Pandora shotgun.
  2. _itg

Realistically, do you often run out of ammo before you die or find an ammo pack? If so, ammo belt is usually the best option. However, as a heavy assault with a shotgun, you should almost never be far from an ammo pack. Remember, you can locate ammo packs on the minimap, and if you can't find one, spam v-4 toward any nearby engis until you get.
  3. Ximaster

Yeah,the reallity is that before i die i never spend all ammo. So adv.shield capacitor its the best option,thanks.
  4. SgtBeta

IMO, heavy + shotgun should >allways< be the pump shotguns(bruiser, deimos or uppercut).

Because of that, they don't eat ammo that quick and you can get more kills if your accuracy is decent.
    But if you wanna try using semi auto shotties, then go for "tank" builds against infantry.I allways use nanowave armor + resistance shield gen/nanite mesh gen to close encounters, these shotguns are more effective(at least with me) when playing with medic or engineer, to surpression.