Tip for my colonial cousins, about the Invasion

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by RIctavius, Jun 2, 2014.

1. RIctavius

Give them Indar

draw them out a long arduous guerrilla war on Amerish and Esamir. N.C you should excel at this.
  2. MostlyClueless

Don't you be telling the British how to colonize people. We have this down to a science.

Also it's already happened, so you do what you like. We had to leave, something about a Tea and a Harbour. Didn't even boil the water first. Disgraceful stuff.
    • Up x 5
  3. Arch

Uncivilised coffee swilling swines!
  4. a-koo-chee-moya

The British didn't colonize that much. It was British companies that did all the hard word (British East India Company etc.)
  5. MostlyClueless

You literally fought a war against us.
  6. a-koo-chee-moya

I know, but ALL colonization of the Americas were private charters given by the King.
  7. MostlyClueless

So the British King gave British People the right to Colonize other countries in the name of Britain.

It's weird when I'm arguing "No, actually we were terrible people." and the Americans are going "Oh you weren't that bad really"

You are too nice! STOP IT.
  8. a-koo-chee-moya

Yes, then he left them alone. The British Government gave them no help at all.
  9. MostlyClueless

Again, we literally fought a war against you.
  10. a-koo-chee-moya

Yes, because the British Government needed the taxes on trade between the Colonies and Great Britain. The colonists were almost all fighting for fairer taxation, not independence. The Declaration of Independence was a ploy for foreign help. Many rebels left the colonies or switched to the loyalist side after it was signed.
  11. Arch

Oooh backdated taxes owed by the colonies.... We could do with some of that right now.

Oi America, PAY US OUR DAMN TAXES, and stop drinking coffee too!
  12. MostlyClueless

Those taxes were needed due to Britain's armed forces keeping the American Indians and French out of the Colonies (well that and another big Britain/France war which is also our thing). I mean George Washington came from the British Army that was in America doing just that. I'm not sure we can be 'staying out of it' when we've got our armies stationed in your country to make sure other countries don't take it over.

THAT'S IT. Get your redcoats everyone, we're going to have a do over on this one just to settle the matter.
  13. Whatupwidat

Oh my god....it's a thread about US and UK history.

RUN FOR THE ******* HILLS!!!!!
  14. Arch

Ill be honest i did yell 'The redcoats are coming, the redcoats are coming' as we began our assault on Andvari Biolab in which we successfully wrestled control of from the NC forces.

Im sure it was taken in jest by our american friends;)
  15. RHINO_Mk.II

We should line up in rows and fire at each other with the TSAR-42 and SAS-R using only ironsights to simulate muskets.
    • Up x 4
  16. a-koo-chee-moya

You only have yourself to blame for exporting all you Whiggish ideas to the colonies.
  17. MostlyClueless

Our silly names can sadly only let us get away with so much.
  18. Tommyp2006

My outfit actually did a pretty successful line march once, one of my best memories with them.
  19. Hibiki54

We should throw their tea into Indar Bay Point!
    • Up x 2
  20. Regpuppy

I think pump action shotguns with slug ammo would more accurately portray a musket. More appropriate drop-off and accuracy rate.