Time per Class; so, this is how I play, eh?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Meeka, Feb 21, 2015.

1. FinePool

Med: 0% 43% 4%
    LA: 8% 12% 19%
    HA: 5% 7% 41%
    Eng: 74% 27% 16%
    Max: 3% 5% 2%
    Infil: 10% 5% 19%
    I wouldn't really count the NC though because it's only BR 14...
  2. Nalothisal

%80 Heavy
    %11 Engie
    %3 Max
    %2 Everything else
  3. FocusLight

From your first post: "No 90% + HA use ... Yet ( Cus a fair few about )"

You were assuming that no-one had yet posted a record of 90%+ HA use, "Because there are a fair few around" - ergo your a HA-hater and assume that no-one would post such a record because they are ashamed or something.

From my experience, HA-haters are very, VERY biased and sad individuals, some of them managing to have a near exclusive use of some other class, and yet whines about HA's because supposedly they are the only class that has unique class-based abilities.

Also, I had not read the tread beyond your first post, I replied and left.
    • Up x 1
  4. Ballto21

VS:
    Infiltrator:82%
    Engy:11% (usually piloting)
    medic:3%
    LA:2%
    HA:1%
    Max:1%

TR:
    76% LA
    Between 6-14% everything else.

Honestly i just like the TR carbines better than the VS ones, similar DPS coupled with 40 bullet mags is fun.

Im on a mission to become the most purple vanu imaginable, by which i mean auraxium all weapons available to the VS, starting with smg/sniping, ending with stalking after all classes.
  5. HadesR

Yet I have 31% HA use ... That 31% equates to 46d 7h .. My second most played class ...

Ergo you are wrong :)

But it's ok ... Many people mistake Cheeky sarcastic Humour as something other than what it is ...
    • Up x 1
  6. FocusLight

You would be surprised how many HA-Haters I've run into who are hypocrites. I fought a VS once who were very, very fond of /tell taunting me when he got me and whine when he did not. I primarily used Medic, but every time I pulled the HA (for instance to kill his Sundy) the Ha-whines would start flowing - then he would start using HA himself. A.LOT.

Also, sarcasm is very hard to convey in text.
  7. HadesR

Oh I agree it is ... It's why I personally take most posts with a pinch of salt and try not to jump to conclusions ..

But being English with Yorkshire Heritage .. The sarcastic cheeky tongue in cheek banter is bred into the genes ..

So ALL my posts should be taken with a pinch of salt :p

Always Found SMG Infi to be better for most 1 v 1 situations ..

Motion tracker + AP mines + EMP + Cloak .. Gives a lot of advantages if played right ... Well played LA's are a pain though due to the ability to go where the Infi can't ..
  8. Hondarama

BR 99 TR
    Medic: 9%
    LA: 6%
    Engineer: 6%
    Infiltrator: 4%
    MAX: 4%
    HA: 70% (Used to be about 80%, but then I decided to diversify a bit :p)
  9. Ballto21

The only time i think HA hate is justified is on people who think theyre amazingly good at the game when they have played only one class significantly more than all others, heavy assaults from what ive seen are the worst offenders of this, they will go on and brag about how good they are using the only class in this game with no downsides, i have seen significantly more heavies /t taunting me when they kill me, and calling me a no skill -adjective- than any other class.

NC significantly more than any other faction

Yes, even before i quit i played mostly infiltrator, and id say significantly more than any other class, but at best id say im proficient at the game enough to hold my own as almost any class, medic being the exception. For some reason all of my power is just sapped by holding an assault rifle and i wind up just throwing revive grenades over a rock 90% of the time.
  10. Asageh

You TK'd me a while back. I wanted to return the favor, but then i got a burrito and forgot all about it.
  11. AshHill07

21% Medic
    0% Light Assault
    5% Heavy
    73% Engineer
    0% MAX
    1% Infiltrator

:)
  12. Razzyman

NC:

Medic 70%
    LA 1%
    HA 17%
    Engineer 7%
    MAX 4%
    Infil 2%

TR:

Medic 11%
    LA 0%
    HA 78%
    Engineer 8%
    MAX 1%
    Infiltrator 1%

VS:

Medic 1%
    LA 4%
    HA 79% (I discovered the Orion after trying to play LA, I like the Orion)
    Engineer 7%
    MAX 8%
    Infiltrator 2%

I tended to pick a class and stick with it on a character. My NC toon was a medic for the outfit I started with. I played medic religiously. My TR toon was made to play HA, I spent SC and the like to fit him as a HA. When I switched outfits we have players who fill specific roles when playing, that characters role is an HA, so he spends a majority of his time as a HA, plus we have people who are on point for fire teams play HA, for obvious reasons :). I tried to play LA on my VS character. Bought the stuff for the cosmetics for him for it, but I struggle to really be a good squad mate as a LA. I like really being close to my team and the LA just doesn't fit well in that role. I tried the Orion one day on my VS character because of how everyone went on and on about it and got hooked like a weak man on heroin :(. I've moved over to TR now with my new character and I'm working to break my Orion addiction. I'm doing good now, over one month off the Orion, but I know if I go back it'll be like I never left. Be careful my friends, you might think you can control Orion, but before you know it it's got control over you. I've even heard of people who are now on some sort of chemically engineered Orion that makes it so they never even have to go back to the dealer, it goes forever, be careful.
  13. ZZYZX

14. Meeka

It's interesting to see that people do really have a favourite class, and while they dabble in other classes; they mostly have one class which is about half (or almost) their time played.
  15. Hatesphere

my VS toon is roughly
    35% HA
    30%medic
    20% engy
    10% LA
    5% infiltrator

My TR toon is currently heavily heavy! sitting at about 70% HA on that, but thats because all I have been doing since i made it is trying to get purple on all the TR LMGs.
  16. Hydrologist

Medic: 6% 1% 5%
    LA: 4% 1% 2%
    HA: 13% 17% 14%
    Engineer: 31% 49% 36%
    MAX: 4% 9% 8%
    Infiltrator: 42% 22% 35%

Not too surprising, since my computer can barely keep up with the game and likes to drop input and frames, so close combat is an exercise in frustration.
  17. _itg

Medic: 2%
    LA: 5%
    HA: 8%
    Engineer: 23%
    MAX: 11%
    Infiltrator: 50%

The infiltrator % is a bit inflated compared to my current play style because it was almost the only class I played while I was learning (and that took a long time, since this was my first real FPS). I would have guessed I spent more time as a light assault than a heavy.
  18. Selrahc4040

My only leveled character is TR, but I'm slowly branching out.

Combat Medic: 4%
    Light Assault: 78% (Dem jetpacks tho)
    Heavy Assault: 7%
    Engineer: 8%
    MAX: 1%
    Infiltrator: 2%

Glad to be the first career-LA here. Frankly, I'm surprised to see so many infils. All that time spent sitting on a hill gives you plenty of time to browse the forums, eh?
  19. Hydrologist

I'd like to play other classes more, but I hope you understand the difficulties involved when you turn a corner, see a heavy assault, and your framerate drops to 3.

Then recovers to show you the death screen at 60 fps.

Doesn't happen every time, but more often than it takes to be annoying.
  20. Corezer

inb4:
    10% luck