Thoughts on the new old nights and black nights.

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by CrazyCanadian24, Oct 26, 2013.

1. fludblud

Ever had a Surefire tactical flashlight shone at your face? Not only is the glare even worse than BF3's flashlights but it burns an image onto your retina that sticks there for several minutes afterwards. To have flashlights and not their glare would be like having bullets that dont hurt people.
    • Up x 2
  2. DeadliestMoon

So rubber bullets and bean bag rounds?
  3. Takoita

The answer to this would be 'nanites'. "Don't bog down gameplay with stupid stuff" specifically.
  4. AJ92

I can't express how much I prefer darker nights. It opens up more emergent gameplay in the end and allows room for more content based around the Night time's specific challenges.

Spotlights on bases
    Cutting the power to a base
    Sunderer with a huge spotlight array...

So many cool possibilities! Don't let darker nights get cried away be people worried about their K/D spreads!
    • Up x 3
  5. CrazyCanadian24

Posts like this really make me laugh. You two clearly haven't read the OP, and it shows. I already addressed all of these issues. Turning up your gamma and fiddling around with monitor tints would do nothing in a black night because there's nothing to make brighter or add a tint to. And while I didn't quite suggest real-time swappable scopes, I did suggest HS/NV scopes with magnification on par with standard scopes. Vehicle drivers already have NV capability, and I already suggested making NV useless during the day.

So, lesson learned: READ THE BLOODY OP!!! :eek: