This Sat, 1600EST, MILLER VS MATTHERSON SERVER SMASH!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Negator, May 5, 2014.

1. TheBlindFreak

Negs, I'm confused. The recruiting post says 14th. The post itself says the 17th. This post says Saturday the 10th.

Can we get some clarification? The reddit post also says the 17th.
  2. Justicia

Match day is 17 May.

ALL OTHER DETAILS HAVE NOT YET BEEN FINALISED, including, but not limited to, team sizes, territories/lanes to fight over, exact times.

This thread was premature and does not offer current and correct information. For correct information, check the ServerSmash subreddit.
  3. TheBlindFreak

Thanks. I don't usually bother with Reddit as a whole, but I suppose I'll make an exception for the ps2 reddit.
  4. WyrdHarper

5. Negator

Well, until SOEMOD3 pulls his head out of the sand, i guess we'll have to go back to using ANOTHER WEBSITE ENTIRELY.
    • Up x 1
  6. Gables

As annoying as getting your thread closed due to not having server specific non recruitment forums, he did you guys a favor. Now you can find a secure place to get your organization figured out. Though it was fun reading what all you guys were debating..
  7. Negator

Secure, as in, in general discussion? Hah. Or how bout, on a different website not everybody reads? Also silly. I'm not going to harass every active member of every outfit available to get a response. Having it there let people know that others take it seriously.

I'm not worried about our super secret armchair general tech getting out. Conceptually, its all pretty easy. How you implement it under duress is not, and that's why I'm not concerned about other's perusing it:)
    • Up x 1
  8. WyrdHarper

It probably would have been locked for being off-topic or moved to the Mattherson recruiting if it had been posted here (or just filled with trolls). This is why we need server-specific forums. It was a completely pointless lock that just wastes everyone's time.

Everything's going to be sorted out permanently in TS meetings, but it's not like there's "top-secret-Mattherson-ultra-strategy-plans" that we're trying to hide.
  9. Dotz0r

There is private server forums on the pickup site - to discuss any would be top secret plans..... Miller's is "left click to shoot" crap i gave the game away!
    • Up x 1
  10. WyrdHarper

For those not in the know, the link is
    http://ps2-pickup.enjin.com

Wear sunglasses.