This pic is more TR than anything that will ever come out ingame

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AirborneCarrot, May 10, 2014.

1. KnightCole

So this is just a photo shopped image of a little kid dressed up like a killer commisar with a minigun and spongebob backpack or what?

Kinda cool and kinda creepy at the same time.
  2. GoEErs

The kid isn't TR. He's a bot. The bag however is all NC.:D
  3. doombro

To this day, that's still flawed reasoning.

Mini chainguns aren't for cowards that use cover. :cool:
    • Up x 3
  4. KnightCole

its flawed cuz the view we get even in PS1 has us holding the gun more under our arms or something rather then under slung with it danling around our knees. If it was underslung and couldnt fire over cover, we wouldnt even see the weapon model in our current game views. Try to take an Airsoft rifle or something and hold it about where PS2 has us holding it.....no game ever has the view we get and the model our soldier shows correct. Even our "hipfire" is more just a lazy ADS....its resting on our shoulder and we just are not ADSing it.

LOL, even when we run, our in game view would have us just lowering the weapon slightly and running with the gun still up against our shoulder.
  5. Codex561

Devs:

Hahahahahaha. He is asking to have remotely realistic model! PWahahaha!!
  6. AirborneCarrot

fair enough... vs is getting the short end of the stick, all the guns look like large purple vibrators.
    worst part is, when you shoot them they actually start vibrating.
    and some of the sound effects don't help much
    • Up x 4
  7. DrPapaPenguin

Oh so THAT'S why I always TK allies, cos I hold it backwards. Thanks, gonna fix it now :D
    • Up x 1
  8. Codex561

What are you talking about? Do we not have futuristic and unique looking models like this?
    [IMG]
    Oh wait WE DONT! :mad:
    • Up x 2
  9. Paragon Exile

*heart attack*

Should've... brought... a poet...
  10. KnightCole

Holding the Orion really does look like im holding and firing a big mouth bass.....I swear ive seen someone call VS weapons fish before...

I know the MAX looks like a Lobster ***** a human and that is the result...
  11. Zar

lol if its nerfed to have 4.00 ads like it did in ps1 sure it was overpowered as **** even with that. thing was the basicly a hand held arty.
  12. z1967

Probably photoshopped, Miniguns are ****ing heavy even without the 7.62 in them...
  13. Zar

triple shot wait for them to come in low
  14. Armcross

It looks more like a props for cosplay. I can't even see the triger.
    • Up x 1