This might be public knowledge already...

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Parricidium, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Parricidium

I was playing around with my Gauss S and I noticed something odd about my cof. When I started firing while in the air, then landed and stood still while ADS, the cof was worse than standing still while ADS the entire cilp. Tested it out a bit more and if I started hipfire then went ADS, the cof was hipfire cof. Additionally, if I ADS while jumping then started firing when I landed, while still, I still had worse cof.

Thus, I think it stands to reason that for ADS cof you need to begin fire while ADS. Moving also affects it - ADS while moving, then shooting while standing still, you still have moving cof.

Again, this might be public knowledge, but I haven't seen anyone say anything and I just discovered it. Maybe I'm late to the party. Thought I'd share.
    • Up x 1
  2. Iridar51

It's not common knowledge. At least to me. Need futher testing.
  3. ShumaKun

I noticed this few months ago, it works other way when you start ADS on ground and start flying you will get tighter COF
  4. Wolfwood82

I believe the CoF has a bug where it sticks in one position if you start firing before moving to another. The most glaring example is when you jump with an SMG, then start shooting (hipfire) before you land, your CoF stays at the "in mid air" CoF position.

Personally I think you are psychotic for ADSing while jumping... But yeah, it's probably the CoF sticking to the position it was when you first start firing.
    • Up x 1
  5. blzbug

I ADS while drifting frequently. CoF is terrible and you might have to spray a whole mag to get 5 hits. But if those 5 hits do the job, so be it. Drifting above the target with a silencer, you can often spit out a whole mag without the target even looking up. Very handy for finishing off someone who just got clipped by your last grenade and needs a bit of persuasion to visit the spawn tube.

That being said, I don't think I'll be ADSing while I start my drift run.
  6. Parricidium

I don't in combat. I was just jumping around a building in friendly territory shooting walls because I was testing what this thread was about.
  7. ShumaKun

with nv scope you can easly ADS when flying or jumping
  8. Aquilae

it's publicly available knowledge by most don't seem aware of it.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...OSWNaanFqSUVxLWc&f=true&noheader=false&gid=13