This isn't an FPS, it's a Flight/Tank sim

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Fabien, Dec 22, 2012.

1. Uben Qui

Tweetside is my favorite variation of the title... ;)
  2. IshanDeston

I care when people call it a sim. I like simulators.
  3. xBoneBreakerx

/signed and make ressorce slower to get...
  4. Ratm1390

Up resource cost, make them slower to get, up vehicle respawn timer, nerf HP on them.
  5. Zha1tan

id like to know the logistics of how a tank can capture the points on a bio lab.

calling me a troll because you have no argument against my point? cute.
  6. Yeo-Yin

No, i call you a troll because you just pick the only one element that doesn't have the problem.

Except biolabs (and before, but it's over, techplants) all bases have this problem.

It's just like if someone said "camo doesn't give any advantage, it's only cosmetic" and i replied "no, giraf camo make you look like nc and this is an advantage when you fight them".
    My answer is right, but it's not relevant as the giraf camo is the only one who has an advantage.

When we say that all the map is owned by tanks and aircraft, pick biolabs to say "you see, what you say is not true", it's not relevant. It's an mmoFPS and vehicles (flying or not) should be something rare. Otherwise just change the type of the game.

planetside 2 is not an mmohack'n'slash, and it's not because you have a knife and the possibility of straf that you can say that it is.

For me, ps2 should be like an ut2004 onslaugh in a bigger scale. You don't have a vehicle spam in this mod cause everyone can use all the weapons (including the april). But people are still using vehicles. They are not in vehicles ALL THE TIME and raptors need to be carefull.