This is some BS

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by BOOKEN, Feb 9, 2021.

1. BOOKEN

Only one continent is open and there is a long queue. Guess we just hang out in sanctuary then?

Seriously though, this has to be the most ignorant idea ever. Just open all the continents.
  2. Liewec123

I don't agree with opening all continents, that spreads the pop too thin,
    But totally agree that the faction queue is BS.

Imho they should remove faction queue completely and give underpop a massive boost in nanites per minute and xp gain.

Currently If people don't want to play faction X then DBG imprison everyone who logs in on faction Y and Z in sanctuary...
    And as you said, that's BS, and causes low pop even when there are hundreds of players who tried to join the game.

Hey devs, people dont like logging in on the underpopped faction.
    Instead of imprisoning the other two factions in your silly pointless space prison, let them play,
    And give people a damn good reason to want to play the underpop, I'm talking double xp, 200 nanites per minute.
    • Up x 1
  3. RabidIBM

Fully agree on greatly stepping up the exp boost for being the underpopulated faction.

I would throw in as a change which would pair well with this, let us move certs from one character to another, or even make certs an account asset instead of a character asset. This way players would be more willing to start a new character on a new faction if they didn't have to completely start from scratch, and at the same time would sometimes log in just to take advantage of the exp boost and move the certs to their main later.
    • Up x 1
  4. TR5L4Y3R

open up all the continents and you spread the population thin across the board, create vastly uneven and unfavorable pop ..

... i seriously love how you say "ignorant" .... you know ... cause it´s not as if continents weren´t open before ... but you totally faced
    the issues i´m telling you ... it´s among the reasons the unstable warpgate mechanic has been brought in ..