Thinking about getting the MSW-R but..

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by ApocalypticxHues, Nov 23, 2012.

1. ApocalypticxHues

The lack of ammo capacity is worrying to me. Judging on nothing but that stats though it looks like it's a by far upgrade from the CARV though. Any thoughts or advice? I'm honestly stumped on if it's worth it or not. I did a trial but when I did every place I went was either over in two seconds or pure tank/air wars so I couldn't really give it a try :/.

Thanks in advanced.
  2. ENFORC3R

It seems to have more horizontal recoil than the CARV, to me atleast. It likes to pull up and to the right, instead of just straight up.

And the low ammo is annoying, but atleast it has a fast reload.
  3. ApocalypticxHues

Well that doesn't so too bad so far honestly. i mean lets be honest. once you get used to the carv and have a sight on it, it might as well have no recoil it's so easy to control.
  4. ENFORC3R

Yeah, that's true. I'm just a fan of big magazines. I like being able to put 100 rounds down range before reloading.
  5. ApocalypticxHues

I know the feeling, it's just safe feeling honestly. It's honestly a hard choice ;( Hence why I am trying to see what other people think of the weapon that have used it decently.
  6. Klagmire

I like it alot better than the default weapon. Its the best one to get. Long or short range. I got the 4x cross hair scope, but not that fond of it . I liked the 3.4x reticule scope I tried on my engie alot better. It has less recoil I believe or its just easier to compensate. It hits alot harder