Things that need buffed

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by qquqq, Feb 15, 2015.

1. Flopperdonkey

Just a full auto mode for the TR medic's SABR-13 (even though i love the weapon i wouldn't mind 3 firemodes since it is a 1000 cert weapon and most of the time it's just picking up dust since i rarely use it for it's 2 round burst/single fire modes. Somewhat i feel i needs a full auto mode to combat the other teams 1000 cert medic weapons)
    P.S this is just my opinion for a change of a weapon, if anybody else feel this would be crazy so be it. ;)
  2. AlterEgo

Lasher: Added splash radius, damage and reduced recoil.
    Wait for it...

REDUCE velocity.
  3. Mitheledh

My car probably needs to be buffed. It's paint is looking a bit dull in spots.
  4. DashRendar

It was like this for a long long time. Bad bad bad. The change was a good one, leave it like it is.
  5. IronMole

Striker - bring back the lock on to vehicles, air and MAXes. It's just completely useless now...
  6. Goldmonk

No. I HATED both PPA's because of how the VS just sat on hills and bombarded the spawn rooms with exploding orbs. It was a no risk, high reward weapon that was spammed to death.
  7. lothbrook

Its never been like that, before nanite armor just gave you 250 more health, and after the change it never reduced headshot damage.
  8. Xind

1. Basilisk on all platforms. It's not better against vehicles than ES weapons or Bulldogs. It's not better on infantry than the Kobalt/Fury/Everything. And it's not really good against air. The Basilisk at least needs to be closer to it's competitors in each area if it doesn't even have one where it alone excels. Personally, I think some projectile velocity and a buff to the mag size and reload speed certs would be a good place to start.

2. The TR Failstorm. It's just not very good.

3. Stalker Cloak. It's a low SPM playstyle that utilizes the overall weakest arsenal in the game. Needs buffs in a few areas.

4. Healing Grenade. Why does this exist?

5. Restoration kits. They need a use beyond a lag safeguard.

6. Some less useful implants. Why is rangefinder not just a part of enhanced targetting and other things of that nature.

7. ES Sidearms need an evaluation and access to scopes/sights.

8. The SkyGuard and the Walker.

9. Lock on Weapons: Acquisition range, Seek Times, and Projectile Velocity.

10. TR MAX AI needs a 167 damage option, not specifically a buff, more of sidegrade/variety change.

11. ES MAX Special abilities need to be better defined and have a clear and present purpose for all types of loadouts.

12. TR LMG Directive reward weapon needs to be buffed modestly.

13. UI needs to show horizontal and vertical recoil in the stats section and needs to update the tooltips based on attachments.

14. The Valkyrie. It just...needs a lot.

Obviously theres more, but that's the stuff that immediately comes to mind. Keeping in mind I think more things need nerfed than buffed.
  9. FrozenCustard

Banshee. That thing is just terrible now with its tiny AOE and high COF.
  10. JonboyX

EU servers
    • Up x 2
  11. vilehydra

Valkyrie. Two things.
    Make squad spawn innate. The valk cost 250 resources the sundy costs 200.
    Give the Valkyrie either a defualt increased speed or access to afterburners.

The valk can actually become pretty durable with decoy flares, but your losing a lot of utility by getting rid of the Logistics system.
  12. ColonelChingles

I mean were you playing back when Basilisks got their magic buff, before they were rebalanced with the range nerf?

It was pretty crazy. I remember it because it was the first snowman event, and boy were those Basilisks a bit on the OP side. They were effective almost anything if deployed on a Sunderer. Going around hunting the snowmen hunters was disturbingly easy in those Sunderers, and really the only thing that was a threat were Liberators.

In fact the combination of Sunderer and Basilisk buffs gave rise to a tactic TAS uses called the "Sunderer Mafia", which is just getting a herd of self-arming and self-repairing Sunderers and driving them through enemy fights. Basilisks absolutely melt anything the enemy has (except infantry I guess) when used in this way, and given the inexpensive price of Sunderers it's a very viable and amusing tactic.

The Basilisks very much needed a range nerf. That and Sunderers need an HP/armor nerf to turn them into trucks instead of MBTs with wheels. And Basilisks shouldn't do much damage to MBTs anyhow (Lightnings would be ok).
  13. eldarfalcongravtank

- underbarrel grenadelaunchers
    - burstfire carbines and assault rifles
    - S variant carbines/assault rifles
    - pistols: magscatter, inquisitor, cerberus
    - battlerifles
    - valkyrie
    - camo coverage for all factions