Things I want for this class.

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Corezer, Apr 21, 2013.

1. Corezer

Others can post their list of things they want in this thread.

One, a new ability, one that has been mentioned before. A quick dash type jetpack like this

Im thinking most of it seems pretty balanced straight ported. Give them empire specific sounds to keep people from dashing into walls to take advantage of the brief 3rd person to look out windows or around corners. The viewpoint flip throws off aiming so even though you get an advantage of surprise, you cant expect to be super CoD strafer or anything like that, meanwhile it could be used offensively/defensively to control range or get around cover. Maybe something like a 4.5 second recharge with .2 seconds off for each additional lvl (up to 5, maxing at a 3.7 second recharge)

Another thing I would like to see is switching smoke and sticky grenades. Smoke would be good for engineers (presuming the devs can get it to work on low settings) as it would give them cover from snipers while they provide emergency repairs on the front line and move troops forward, all that good engineer stuff. Sticky grenades (or any grenade not made of flubber) would be really good for an arial class too.

I would also like to see Flash and Concussive grenades switched. A large part of that is for the explode on impact, but an even greater part is the fact that they are just more intuitive switched. The LA doesnt have as much ammo in a mag, so the need to effect such a large area is less than someone who can cut down all 4 of those enemies in that 5 second period. Against 1-2 targets the concussion grenade is vastly more effective, so this would help LA in direct engagements with the enemy, which will become more needed as SOE finds more ways to keep LA from doing any sneaking.