There was an error completing your request. Please try again

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Soultrader, Oct 9, 2013.

1. Soultrader

I get this msg on launcher, servers are up, was playing normaly since yesterday night, anyone else having this problem or its just me?
  2. escroteitor

Yep I'm having this problem as well.
  3. FishEy3

Same here. i donno about you guys, but i'm a prosieban player, are you too?
  4. escroteitor

Prosieban? What's that ?
  5. Spanziu

Yep, Pro7 acc here. Same stuff.

Well just SNAFU i guess.
  6. escroteitor

Actually I just checked and the population of the servers looks extremely low right now
  7. Spanziu

to make it short - Prosibean -Prosiben account can be made to play PS2. If ure from EU and creating acc via thier site you gonna end up with Prosieben. Steam i belive connects with SOE acc.

I belive PS2 is the only game with actually two login options - SOE/Steam one and Prosiben - EU/DE operator. And whats best - these two are not compatible in the way you think they are.

And still both connecting to same game servers. If you looking for anwser how to make easy things complicated - especially for enduser - ask soe/pro7 they are masters in this...
  8. Spanziu

Deleted default folder in Planetside2 install folder ->launcher etc.
    Logged using wrong acc name - get error - logged with correct one - im in game atm.

Or maybe they just fixed it :)
  9. escroteitor

I have both accounts, I post on this forums with SOE account and login in Planetside 2 with prosieben account. Both accounts have the same name though.
  10. escroteitor

Yep deleting default folder seems to solve the problem.
  11. FishEy3

actually, it seems to have solved itself... i didn't delete anything, and was able to login.... probably some problem with the login server, maybe not releted to prosieban... i was asking, 'couse usually is a prosieban problem more than an SOE one...
  12. Soultrader

Problem solved :)
  13. Teegeeack

Problem NOT solved. This is a recurring problem that comes and goes at its own choosing. Deleting default folder does nothing.
    edit: Tired of regularity of this nonsense. Trying to log in for half an hour now. Canceling my membership if this isn't fixed in the next ten minutes.
  14. daniel696

Same problem here, wtf.
  15. S7rudL

The reason you are getting this is because the login server or proxy server 64.37.171.24 is actually located in the US, reaching loss of 50% and pings as high as 1000 and 250-500 avarage.

The laucher doesnt even connect to any of the EU servers during loging in.

So next time you have this problem try to use http://winmtr.net/ and ping the server.
    The laucher has no time tolarance that it takes longer to connect to the US.

Executable: LaunchPad.exe
    Service: Launch pad connecting to SOE
    Region: California
    City: San Diego
    ISP: Sony Online Entertainment Llc
    64.37.171.24*

Here is a replicated example, with the login server blocked.
    [IMG]
  16. Sanguius

That's all well and good but it only tells us what the problem is, not how to resolve the problem. I mean no disrespect but I think I speak for most people when I say I really couldn't give a Monkey's Uncle what the problem is, I simply want to log in and play. So how do we log in and play?
  17. S7rudL

Ive noticed that if I spam Play and close the error I eventually can connect pretty quickly.

But you need to be auto logged in/remembered otherwise its hard to spam login where you have to enter the credentials every time.

When you hit play the remembered stored credentials get sent for a authentication, its same as login the only difference is you dont have to type anything.

Its stupid but its the best you can do right now. :confused:
  18. DrIuS

This is madnes... I dont have patiance to type my login 1000x because i wanna play. I havent this problem until yesterday.
    I hope Sony solve this problem.
  19. witchkingfourtwo

Only BR23, should I just restart with an SoE account as all the issues I've ever had are with Pro7