There is no way that racer airframe is not bugged.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by GhostFlanker, Dec 23, 2012.

1. GhostFlanker

I had been using racer airframe 2 for my reaver. when angling downward and using upward thrusters, I would achieve a cruising speed of 235 kph. I went and got racing airframe 3 and now I can barely make 217 kph. WTF i just spent 400 certs to make myself go slower?!?! what a rip off. please f*cking fix this or give me back my certs(yeah right). what a waste.
  2. Hashi

do you taste that my friend? This is the taste of anger. Fear. Instead of getting mad... Maybe... JUST MAYBE... talk to support? :)
  3. Fubbles

The racer frames have been hit or miss for almost 2 weeks now, this can happen in any of the ESF. I have gotten into the habit of unequipping my frame and then re-equipping it though it won't guarantee you will get the proper bonus. The strange thing I have noticed besides that it is seemingly random whether it gives you the proper top speed, the afterburner speed (at least for me) is always a constant and what it should be with my racer 3 frame.
  4. phungus420

My mosquito is much faster with racer three. Tops out at 267 without falling. I would never get racer on anything except the mosquito though, since the mossy is the only thing that actually run away with racer - in a sythe or reaver you must fight to survive so you need hover or dogfighting frame depending on preference (hover if you rely on the reverse manuever and banking and climbing in dogfights, and dogfighting frame if you rely on circling).