The WORST gun in the game

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Mianera, Apr 9, 2015.

1. Mianera

So.... everyone loves the new Blackhand Pistol? Because I reckon it is a flashy hunk of junk with only 4 bullets in the mag.

2. nehylen

The Blackhand is not supposed to fit the role other pistols do, it would be unfair to compare it to them. It may not be the best implementation, but the idea behind it makes much sense and is very "niche": providing a range-capable secondary.
    It can be useful if the primary is a short-ranged one, like a shotgun, a SMG, or even possibly a CQC carbine with slow velocity/steep damage drop like the Serpent or Jaguar.
    Obviously if you're wielding something else, you have no need for it at all.
  3. omfgweeee

Worst wep in game is EM1 an NO ONE can convince me other wise.
  4. Ianneman

TRAP is one of the most hated guns in the game, it's absolutely glorious
  5. Hegeteus

Don't sully the mag-scatter :( It only means good
    • Up x 1
  6. Crazytrain

Isn't this gun like an automated headshot delivery system though?
    • Up x 1
  7. Shuguard

I actually have the ranger auraxium on harasser and I only know of one other person who has it. I also agree the ranger is complete garbage and requires a dedicated AA lock on rocket combo'd with the ranger to even function at the levels of the walker.
    • Up x 2
  8. omfgweeee

You probably thinking of another gun. This gun tickes , spray bullets every where but on your target, have extendet mag just to have 150 bullets for no reason and looks differend from other NC LMGs.
  9. Lord_Avatar

It's an NC Rhino - a fine support weapon, but pretty much crap for anything else.
  10. Mianera

Actually, I reckon it's the best NC LMG. I got the Auraxium medal on it when I was getting the Godsaw (which is crap, btw) but the EM1 was by far my favorite to lvl up.

- Fast reload
    - Extremely accurate if controlled correctly, rips targets apart in medium and even medium-long range
    - Big magazine
    - Good in CQC
    - Low recoil
    - Fast rate of fire

I absolutely love this weapon. Most NC LMG's are slow firing, which means that the penalty for missing with 1 bullet is very high in a 1v1 encounters where as this weapon doesn't punish you. In addition, it is able to quickly continue it's killing spree due to the large magazine.

Honestly, this is probably my favorite LMG in the game. Well..... except for the battle-goose but that thing is stupidly OP so it feels wrong for me to say that I like it :p
  11. Mythologicus

Don't talk **** 'bout my EM1, bro. Save for the GD-22S and maybe the Gauss SAW on a good day, it's the only NC LMG I give a damn about. And this is coming from someone who hates 652 RPM weapons.

On the topic at hand: From an older game update, the worst weapon in the game was any weapon that had a reflex sight. I literally used either ironsights or 3.4x scopes on everything because reflexes were so misleading, and instantly turned any weapon I owned into a crapshoot. Currently I'm inclined to say either the Ursa, NS-15M or Pulsar VS1 are the worst. The I can throw stones at a greater rate than the Ursa can shoot, and be more accurate as well. The NS-15M feels like bringing a riot-control weapon to an artillery fight - your purpose is to disarm and wound people while everyone else's purpose is to blow you into pieces (except at long range, where the NS-15M is a head-seeking bullet-hose of epic proportions). The Pulsar VS1 is so bad that my Medic used the Eidolon instead, before I bought the H-V45.
  12. omfgweeee

Anyone who like EM1 is not NC main. EM1 is a lot more TR like but its totaly bad wep.

143/652 is bad, recoil is bad (too much horizontal), there is no range where other NC LMG isnt better than EM1.

Anyone who says SAW and GD22s are bad is ad player of joking cuz both of them are godlike.
  13. BIllyGG

Anyone who says the Gauss Saw is great has f****** brain damage. I've aurax'd both of them. they're inconsistent and unreliable. Unless you're playing for ***** & giggles, there is absolutely no reason to actually use that trash of a weapon.
  14. Tycoh

If you hate the NC's EM1 then you're really going to hate playing as a TR. That EM1 has the same exact stats as the TR's CARV-S and is very similar to the rest of TR's Heavy Assault arsenal.
  15. Lucidius134

doesn't the carv-s have more ROF and attachments

recoil's probably different but just wanted to point that out.
  16. Plastikfrosch

I like the phaseshift. i dont play sniper to often, but when i do i prefer the phaseshift. Its perfect for big fights on hossin. go up a tree with a val and farm forever (or up to the moment someone bombs you away with a lib/esf or you fall off the tree because its made out of soap.
    In 1 fight between NC i did 180kills with only two death because i fell off the tree. After you got used to the muzzle velocety you will be able to hit running targets. And the charge mechanism does not have to be changed --> you do not have to wait until the weapon shoots you can let the trigger go after half a second and the shot will be charged enough to kill with a hs within 200m and even while using a silencer you dont have to worry about bulletdrop (perfect for lazy "im-bored-so-i-go-sniping"-snipers like me).
  17. OldMaster80

Personally tr side:
    - Striker: bad bad bad bad. Rockets are too slow, hitting is too difficult, deals ridicolous damage.
    - TRAP: only 1 fire mode out if 3 deals a decent damage but still this weapon cannot compare with most of scout rifles.
  18. Mianera

Actually despite my TR forum icon, my main is actually NC. BR100 on Miller and I love the EM1 as I stated before.
  19. Mongychops

All three factions get a 100 round 143x652 LMG (Rhino, EM1, Polaris), with the only significant difference really being that the NC and VS versions get SPA, while the TR version gets an AFG. The CARV-S is 698 RPM.
  20. stalkish

Youve totaly completely misunderstood what i was saying.
    Congratz.