The World Population Stats Lie / Underpopulated Factions need Bonuses.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Steakbeard, Dec 14, 2012.

1. Steakbeard

As far as I can work out, when you go into the Continent selection screen, totting up the numbers, on my server, Miller, we have 20% of the world population, whereas TR and VS have 40% each.

However, the world population screen shows we are a mere 5% below the other two factions. And the most wonderful of rewards for this, a 1% experience bonus.

SOE, you really need to implement a damage/health bonus across the board for members of the outnumbered population.

As far as I can see, the NC weak weapons, even if it is a perceived weakness or a real weakness, which has been debated hundreds of times in hundreds of threads, has led to this faction's population hitting the dirt.

So now, we are outnumbered, and you have nothing to counter this. We should have an adjustment to make the outnumbered population make up for it's lack of population. With the current population stats, the NC should have double damage, double health, to make up for the fact we have half the players, which should apply for every vehicle as well. That MIGHT help the populations improve.

It should adjust downwards to less bonus as the populations equalise, because right now, the NC are pushed into the dirt over and over and over. You know what that causes? MORE population imbalance.
  2. GoldstarIV

Yep.. My faction is underpopulated as well, and since the game really is a big numbers game (the more always means the better), we will ALWAYS lose any base we try to defend.. Since battles are never ending, it's just a matter of WHEN we will lose the base rather than IF.. Probably not going to spend anymore money on my account till it feels worth it to fight on again..

No, I will not roll another character of another faction (really defeats the purpose) and will not roll on another server..

I will patiently wait for changes somewhere..