The VS Heavy Assault is an idiot.

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Serialkillerwhale, Aug 15, 2014.

1. Serialkillerwhale

Why?

Watch him reload his rocket launcher.

*Pull battery out*
    OH NANITES! WHERE DID I PUT MY BACKUPS?
    *Pats down self*
    FOUND IT! *Slams it in*

Rinse and repeat.

The sad part is, he's wearing spandex and he forgets where he puts his ammo.
    • Up x 3
  2. Bankrotas

Ammo is attached to a belt that is not of spandex?
    • Up x 1
  3. Serialkillerwhale

Nah, he's putting it where the sun don't shine.
    • Up x 2
  4. lawn gnome

he keeps the ammo down inside the spandex, so he has to feel around for a bit.
  5. omni2

never was thinking about that animation,..
    where do NC or TR carry their "batteries?"
  6. lawn gnome

that information is classified.
    • Up x 1
  7. cruczi

When it comes to the TR, definitely classified. But everyone knows NC carry their ammo wherever they please, some even tuck it inside their afro.
    • Up x 1
  8. Botji

The secret answer to this threads question is that the information is also classified where the VS has theirs... thats why the HA is searching for it :eek:
  9. Deteno

I always kind of figured that the VS might have batteries that recharge from a power supply they carry around(which is what you're replacing when you call for more batteries). So you pull it out, plug it in to your charger, then pop it back in when it's good and ready. Eliminates the need to fumble around with bags or pockets to further streamline the suits. The obvious exception being things with disposable overcharged power cells like the pump shotgun and Cerberus.
  10. MiniSentrygun

So that's why it takes so long to reload that tiny battery for the Launcher......
  11. KnightCole

Batteries? Bullets and rockets. IDK where along the way the VS thought they could fight a war with weapons powered by a pair of Double As....its no wonder they only have 30 and 50 rounds in their guns. The 75 round ones must be powered by a D battery or something...the ones with Exmag, that must be a carbattery carried in a sling strapped to your back or something...

Bullets and Rockets are tried, tested and true...no reason to use a Double A to kill the enemy...
    • Up x 1
  12. Crayv

I find it funny how it somehow takes longer to replace a completely dead battery than one that still has enough charge to fire one more shot.
  13. UnDeaD_CyBorG

Heh, yeah, that's kinda odd, isn't it?
    But then, why would it take longer to replace a completely dead magazine?
    If one has to rechamber a round, it can just as well be assumed that VS weapons need to charge their internal Capacitor for the next shot. ;)
  14. Crayv

But a round chambered would mean putting in battery with 30 more shots would mean you would have 31 rounds.... same could be said of the NC and TR weapons as well.
  15. UnDeaD_CyBorG

Yeah, logic has to stop somewhere. :p
    In the same vein, if you switch out a half full magazine, you should either lose it's remaining contents, or have a half magazine left.
    VS not withstanding. ^^