The VS have gone too far this time!!!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by zukhov, Feb 2, 2014.

1. zukhov

Ok... what the hell is this and how much does it need to be nerfed?
    • Up x 4
  2. Prudentia

It's fine, you just need to Galcrash it. and Libbomb. and Tankbombard. and maybe put a few 100 C4 on it.
    • Up x 1
  3. Babylon Rocker

show's over guys, time to surrender :)
  4. HadesR

BFR ... Vanu Necroing PS1

Or

An Everquest Golem

And VS still wouldn't use it unless it was OP :p
    • Up x 1
  5. WyrdHarper

Red loincloth? Clearly TR.
  6. EliteEskimo

Lol this thing is no match for the almighty overpowered and unrendering AV turret. Frankly I'd be more intimidated by seeing this. The following situation would make that Golem run home, and it might not ever return to Indar again lol

7. Phyr

It can't capture the point, so it's fine.
  8. Hatesphere

lol, vanu golem. I wonder if this has to do with that PVE that they were talking about adding like 4 years down the road.
  9. OMGSquirrel

Loyalty until... Oh my God guys wait for me I'm coming to purple!
    • Up x 2
  10. libbmaster

YES.

LET THE CROSS GAME CROSS PLATFORM RAIDS BEGIN.
    • Up x 3
  11. Hatesphere

patch notes, EQ is now planet quest. and planetside is now everside.
    • Up x 4
  12. HadesR

Lvl 50 TR Warlock LFG
    • Up x 3
  13. starecrow

that's what you get for murdering all those snowmen. You greedy idiots.
  14. RogueVindicare

Joke's on you; it has shields that protect it from all damage unless you shoot it in the eye socket with a sniper rifle.
    • Up x 2
  15. Gav7x

BFRs incoming
  16. Jeslis

Thas a high quality golem render..
  17. Kalendric

Ahhhhh! BFR! KILL IT! KILL IT!
    • Up x 1
  18. EliteEskimo

AV Mana turrets are laser guided and have splash damage, the Golem is huge and slow. AV turrets would eat it for breakfast. Also there would be nothing put in the game that could only be countered with sniper rifles. AV turrets don't have anywhere you can shoot them because they are unrendered in an invisible/invincible state. :eek:
  19. Axehilt

BFRs make their glorious return! All hail BFRs!

(I was one of the four (total, across all servers) PS1 players who enjoyed BFRs. We were a tight group.)
  20. Octopinky

The next time the NC on my server keep ignoring the VS zerg ghostcapping our bases and focusing TR, I need to show them this as a warning.