**** The UCA

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by Brasidas, Oct 20, 2013.

1. Brasidas

"Hard pressed on my right. My center is yielding. Impossible to maneuver. Situation excellent. I am attacking.”
    –Ferdinand Foch– at the Battle of the Marne

A message from our Glorious Leader:

**** The UCA

I ain't seen coordination amongst the UCA for 'months', and I for one ain't going out like that.

Why'd this come about? We're looking after a startup clan by providing them with forums, VOIP, general advice not to mention generous and vigorous loving until they get themselves sorted (get their own forums and all that), and have booked in 7pm Saturdays to do combined ops with them. We've also been in talks with a couple other clans to organize combined ops and let's just say I'm too much of a ***** to sit around and wait, so **** it, we're gonna organize 'UCA Nights'; every clan will form up at 6.30pm PST and at 7pm we will fall back to Warpgate, split into battle groups (preferably combining casual crews to hold the line and pro crews to punch holes) and generally strategize and get motivated. We won't accept any more than 1 Clan at a time to be included on this to make sure we weed out any non hackers who do not pack the gear to serve in my beloved NC, and if they fail they will be promptly told to get ******. When we get more guys that we need on any particular lane we will form 'Battle Groups', and spread out to cover various lanes and all that ****. As for coordination, we could do it diplomatically, but since when has a committee ever got something done that wasn't gutless? I say we chuck our name in a hat for 'continental command' (a position most likely separate from squad and platoon leading etc) and either cycle who gets it from week to week or get a random number generator or whatever. If someone proves inept we say '**** YOU' and they get their name thrown outta the hat and get turned into soilent green to provide nutrition for the non-useless people. And **** it, is there a UCA forum or something we can discuss this on? I only got the address for the TS3, there was a forum I think but that was getting spammed into oblivion by some bot from Singapore trying to preach dick pills.

Also, on a similar subject, we run open training every Monday at 6.30pm PST, if your crew doesn't train we welcome you to join us, 4 to 11 people are required to run it to our standard and our standards are something we will not compromise on so get along and bring your crew, we don't mind running it cause it means our backup is tighter knit and can handle itself better, get some.

[IMG]

BASTARDS! LEAD THE WAY!
    • Up x 1
  2. Fallengamer

[EXE]Execution-TR is a maybe. Will update after I have a chance to discus it with the other leaders.
  3. AcidicAce

Yo fallen, this is in regards to the United *Conglomerate* Alliance, you click the wrong link by accident? ;D

And we're postponing these 'co op nights', we're gonna give UCA Alert Nights one or two more go's, even though there's been ******* 'nothing' the past few Saturdays, we weren't too far from leaving the UCA and forming a new one with people who actually want to coordinate not just have a pretty badge that says they are in something but ****it, we'll give it another crack.
  4. ROMNEYTRON

I'd be up for another go. Reason I stopped sending guys to the TS3 was because literally no-one was using it after a while.