[BUG] The toilet flushing horn is so freaking loud (and bad)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by wrenched, Apr 7, 2015.

1. wrenched

Is it just me or is this horn 200% volume (compared to other horns)

I mean, I know you want to sell some, but sh.it (pun!)
    • Up x 2
  2. Pikachu

Never heard it.
  3. EViLMinD

These April fools horns are the worst yet. I thought the giggling Xmas elf was bad. Holy f. That fail horn gets spammed hard. I've seen two sunderers get tkd so they'll shut up. Horrible sounds to give to trolling latchkey kids. Damn you Daybreak.
  4. Talthos

Whoa, that bad, huh? I mean, tking to shut em up is funny in concept, but sad that people get driven that far, :eek:
  5. EViLMinD

I didn't partake in the explosives pile (the bus had ams shield) but I dropped the hint to do so via yell. It was an appropriate use of the mob for the sake of justice. Everyone had had enough. It had to go. The owner refused to stop.
    • Up x 1
  6. Crayv

I think the Deathmarch Horn is still louder, especially if you spam it.

I like to ride around in a cloaked Flash and torment VS with it while I run them over.
  7. MrJengles

Horn spam in general is terrible; they should have a limit on that. And some horns are so horrendous I'm not surprised they would drive people to TK or close the game. One guy can endlessly fill my headsets and hundreds of other players with the same crappy tone without pause for hours.

Compare this to camos which are no where near as annoying no matter how out of place. And, even if they were, they're blocked by LoS so there's far less chance to encounter each and they can easily be ignored when they're on the edges of your screen taking up a tiny part of visual information.

What a crappy direction for DBG to go in. Most people would pay for a quality game where sound effects that add to the experience would be appreciated. Not with F2P! They're directly encouraged in a race to the bottom.
  8. Ballto21

i only use failsauce on my flash when i run over a max
  9. Crayv

In case you are wondering what the Deathmarch horn sounds like when spammed... at 2:30

10. CNR4806

At least it doesn't sound disgusting.
  11. LeFitz

This horn is of an incredibly poor taste. Shame.
  12. EViLMinD

The first round of Halloween horns were the best. Demonic laugh, ghoul moan and creepy piano are cool sounds. Silly, but not tedious if used moderately.

Toilet flushing horns are flippin lame no matter how many times they're used. No one except obnoxious latchkey kids wants to hear that...crap. At least it was only available for purchase for one day.
  13. ShadowViper

That should have been the sound of the horn.