The Terran Initiative is recruiting

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by AxiomInsanity87, Mar 29, 2016.

1. AxiomInsanity87

Retired basically.

Br100+ and 18+ otherwise. We chill and kill effectively and occasionally join one of our old alliance outfits for some play ftw (GIGN).

We're effective at everything pretty much yet relaxed.

Here's the best Titanic film you will ever see.

2. Cyrax Servius

Bumping for coolness...
    • Up x 1
  3. AxiomInsanity87

Here is our warframe lore but not quite finished

In the year 3066AD, The wormhole reopened near auraxis.

While the war raged on, a TR outfit hurried themselves with converting a galaxy transport into a spacecraft that could both leave the planets orbit and handle the trip back to earth through the wormhole.

Many quad bike turbos were stolen, but it worked....

Upon returning to Earth through the wormhole (and having been reanimated a few hundred times on the way due to dying of old age) the TR loyalists return to find quasi humans with cybernetic implants, aliens have infested the Star System and a new kind of super NC who go by the name of "The Corpus" have gained a foothold. After much discussion, it is agreed that there is nothing left to fight for, no home to go to and so, nothing left to live for. TerranAxiom flushes the nanite cells for the reanimation units and everyone prepares for the final unknown but this time, for real.

As TerranAxiom holds Her (character is female lols) finger over the cargo bay door button ready to jettison everyone into the cold depths of space, a voice crackles over the radio..

"Soldiers of the old republic

Your genes are pure and I need your help restoring order and peace to the system. I can offer you immortality if you are willing to help me.

Will you help me?".

TerranAxiom takes her finger away from the button and looks over to her long time comrades who are ready for the end, the real end....

"How do you guys feel about being immortal and restoring the Republic?

Ties in nicely i reckon.
    • Up x 1
  4. AxiomInsanity87