The Striker was BUFFED? Now it keeps hitting after flares/smoke.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Peter Daniel, Sep 19, 2013.

1. Peter Daniel

I tested several times with my Lightning.

If you they get a lock on you, with any lockon weapon, if you pop the smoke after the lock, YOU WILL GET HIT BY THE MISSILES!
    It doesn't matter if you are moving or not, the missile will hit you every time.

@TR: THIS IS NOT A STRIKER POST, IT IS A BUG THAT IS AFFECTING SMOKE/FLARE. THAT BENEFIT STRIKER THE MOST.
  2. Ghaleo

This has an easy fix. A guy in a mossie suggested it to me yesterday during an esamir alert.

He told me not to use lock ons while the flares were bugged shortly after he whispered to me that he had reported me.
  3. Vixxing

TR whining about lock-ons now THAT is funny :D
  4. Vixxing

Im normally VS but with this bug its pointless....
    I like to fly and drive harassers but with TR having 40%+ on Cobalt ATM and smoke/flares beeing broken good luck with that...

Joining TR instead for alerts 40% plus, im using only strikers, dominating victorys all the time, easy certs...(hardly fun but its better to be bored earning CR than being bored getting killed with no defence, earning no CR)
  5. Peter Daniel

And this on top of WDS!
  6. Novaura

It happens with any lock on weapon right now, or at least it does to me.

A2G Missles, even after I pop flares, no matter what time I pop them (whether its at the beginning or I wait a few moments) I get hit. It isn't consistent though, as sometimes I go awhile without being hit.

The only real input I can give, is that this didn't happen before, I usually deployed flares and nothing hit.