The Striker is soo OP

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Malebranche, May 23, 2018.

1. Malebranche

Ive been a Vanu supporter since I started in 2013, but I decided to make a TR character because everybody was raving about the Striker. I set one up and it took me only 2 1-hour long gaming sessions to cert up 1000 and bought it.

OMG. I defended a base under NC air attack. I took out two fully loaded Valkyries and then took out 2 Reavers. I nearly got killed by a Liberator but a Mosquito saved me at the last minute and we both took it down. The only weakness it has is that it doesnt have enough ammo- you gotta be near a Sunderer, weapons console or with an engineer and ammo pack.

To all TR players: if you buy the Striker you will become a GOLDEN GOD. No need to even cert a dual burster MAX, the Striker can do it all.
  2. typnct

false, the striker has the lowest of all rocket launchers kills and vehicle kills, even at 100+br rating
    its under most of the pistols(beside the nc stock pistol, this pistol is the lowest of em all)
    unlike the other special rocket launchers that are heavily over this one

i dont say that the striker sucks, but in real battles, it doesnt help at all.
  3. SupaFlea

Striker is meant as AA Flak to deter. well I say its meant for that its all its really good for. It never advisable to broadcast what you believe to be fact simply based on your own perspective or opinion. Like Typnct here, check the weapon stats for your server. Also it takes several full clips to take down a val, it was probablly already dmged and you got the kill
  4. Armcross

It takes teamwork and unity to take down those mostly.

Welcome to TR.
  5. brutes359

As a TR lockdown AA max with the highest number of kills on console using the Bursters. I dare you to make that assumption again. Pound for pound the TR max still outguns the Striker in all fields. As it should be for its increased recourse and cert dedication costs. As a person whose also used the striker....yes. Its a good launcher. It under performs on the ground compared to Decimator. And it under-performs in the sky compared to lock on launchers. But overall. It is a good balanced launcher. Then again. I speak from console. In that regard I'm sure the version I'm using is vary different from the version your using.