The story of whining James.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by innersphere1, Jan 7, 2014.

1. innersphere1

- James sucks with ESF = "Esf are boring.. weapons are UP, i get oneshotted by everything. AIR IS BROKEN"
    - James take an ESF again, he got owned by a guided rocket = " Oh my god, those rockets go trough hills they are so OP"
    - Later, james discovered FLARES and STEALTH
    -
    James buy a Comet = "Pleaase add more damage to comet, it sucks."
    -James dont have a striker = "STRIKER NEEDS TO BE NERFED!!!!!!"
    -James switch to TR, and he buy a striker. = "After the patch, the striker is so bad, he needs some love "

After 1 year james reached lv 100, he have unlocked every weapon in the game.
    " THIS GAME IS PERFECTLY BALANCED"
    • Up x 6
  2. Dis

I share a similar ethos: when I kill you with x, y or z it's because I'm better than you, smarter and of course better looking. If you kill me with x, y or z it's because you're a no talent cheesedick who has to use every crutch at your disposal. *

*Ethos does not include rocket primary.
    • Up x 1
  3. TheBloodEagle

Summed it up perfectly.

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  4. Rigs

Yes, because nothing needs to be balanced and ZOE was perfect. The constitution didnt need to be amended; women were just whining.
    • Up x 2
  5. innersphere1

[IMG]
  6. TheBloodEagle

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  7. blashyrk92

Except the lock ons really do fly through anything and everything 100% of the time (except Striker since the "fix"). Obviously SOE doesn't want to fix the other G2A launchers merely because it would cause so many tears of infantry pawns.
  8. z1967

James sounds a great deal like a forumsider, he belongs here.
  9. Rift23

Whining James should buy an MLG decal.
    • Up x 2
  10. Campagne

Much to James' contentment, he soon gets everything he whined about.

And then the NC gets nerfed.
  11. CowwieStyle

Im starting to get the feeling alot of the time this whole whining label thing is just a group of grand standing people spin doctoring things around, they selectively call out others as whiners to discredit others opinions as worthless when these peoples opinions differ from their own, then when it suits them they whine about their own favorite pet hates, post after post after post.
    • Up x 2