The state of Helios

Discussion in 'Helios (US West)' started by Azord, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Azord

So for those of you joining Helios, welcome, and here is a sitrep of what the current NC faction looks like

[CASH]
    That's my outfit! If you're looking to join, we have an excellent said of coordinated and hilarious members and a teamspeak server. We often run open squads, which you are welcome to join and ask for membership.
    Forum

[COLG]: Corporate Legion
    another great outfit that plays well with other others. Very organized and willing to help others in their push to turn the map blue.
    Forum

[TLR]: The Legendary Rebels
    Another outfit with a great history.
    Forum

[VVAR]: Warmachine
    A merger between DDLY and CTD. They're still sorting out the details but we expect to see them organised soon.

If you are an officer in an outfit on Genudine and you would like to coordinate, please feel free to talk to Reedmeister in game or register on our forum. We hope you have fun!
    • Up x 2
  2. swenma

Nice summary, though I'm a little sad that you didn't mention that we also "play well with others" :(
    • Up x 1
  3. Azord

who is this? I can edit if you would like. We have the technology :). I just put down the first thing that came to mind
    • Up x 1
  4. Tailhook

That would be Swenma; an officer of TLR
  5. swenma

Tailhook is correct. I am an officer with The Legendary Rebels. The outfit that everyone forgets. But we will change that...
  6. JPJones

The who? XD
  7. drfrozenfire

VVAR: WarMachine has successfully completed the first main stage of the merger, namely: getting the active players into the new outfit. You will continue to see leadership development, training, and tactics/strategy design implemented in new ways each week.

Also, here is our forum link:
    http://www.vvarnc.com/forums/