The Regeneration Field Device!

Discussion in 'Combat Medic' started by lNeBl, May 22, 2014.

1. T-Dawg302

I roll with the shield regen device and the regeneration I implant and it works incredibly well. I keep my friends alive, and I'm totally sustainable on my own. Bubble is love... Bubble is life.
  2. harmypants

I pretty much have 2 loadouts now

ASC, Nano-regen, Frag Grenade, C4
    Grenade Bandolier, Shield Regen Field, Healing Grenades, C4

The first one is for mainly solo-play, small group stuff without any real communication
    Second is for the big battles where i can rely on other medics to run revive nades, divert troops with my bubble, can aoe heal and shield regen, retain a self-heal option, still cover doors with C4 etc.

The second one is working pretty well and is fast becoming my main loadout. Plus i get to feel like a cool hipster by running healing nades, which is always fun. Healing nades cost fewer resources than medkits too, which is probably the biggest justification for keeping them + having C4.
    • Up x 1
  3. Haquim

Well I for one freaking love my new tool.
    It has a couple things that don't fit at the moment, but im sure they will be fixed eventuelly.
    Those things being: The visual and the regeneration don't grow with the level of that thing, unlike the tooltip says. The are of effect DOES grow, the glowing bubble stays the same though.
    And I think I killed myself at least 20 times by threatening my enemy to club him with it. Or did I threaten them to overload their shield generator? I don't remember too clearly :D
  4. Leivve

As LoLdragon said, it's great because it lets your comrades know where the your have taken ground. Leivve leads the way, and it's nice to let people know it's time to push so they can pick me up when i finally do get taken down.

it's interesting to as it also means you rely on other medics, because you can't heal yourself making you more team reliant.
  5. blackkyguy123

I did a review on this thing, feel free to check it out and leave some feedback.
  6. Certs-For-Days

Same. If you can put it in a good place, you can just watch your cert meter fill up.
  7. Thunder33

Is the last level worth it? its 1k cert but idk if its worth it :/
  8. Stormsinger

I made over 1k certs at vanu archives just lobbing res / healing grenades during this last double XP weekend, decided to spring for the last rank, for grins. Since the bubble / shield effect goes through walls, that extra meter of range is wonderful. Placing it under walkway plating, or in corners of buildings providing cover for infantry on the other side...

Endless exp tics are awesome :p