The REAL Empire traits.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Scr1nRusher, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Scr1nRusher

TR = Victim Complex

VS = Sexual Frustration

NC = Friendly Fire.
    • Up x 2
  2. D.M.B.-681

Fixed, due to recent "events"
    • Up x 1
  3. Jake the Dog

wow never seen that joke before scrin....

0/10 for being unoriginal lol
  4. Campagne

>Implying that the biggest players of victimside2 don't have a victim complex

What are you, Vanu? :p
  5. OgreMarkX

TR = Awesome Sauce McWinners

NC = Hillbilly Hoe-Downs

VS = Downward Squatting Dog Chakras
  6. Cyiko

Hey look! You triggered the tr by mentioning their victim complex :V
  7. LaughingDead

TR= Victim complex

NC= Victim complex

VS= Victim complex

Everyones got something else wants.

People want NC shotgun maxes (or at least ******* about it)
    People want prowler dps (or at least ***** about it)
    People want the onion (or at least ***** about it)
    People want the cyclone (or continue to ***** about it)
    People yatta yatta ***** *****.
    • Up x 2
  8. Jake the Dog

I play all of the factions................. Never really felt victimized in this game lol, I have only victims...
  9. Liewec123

i dunno, we've recently had "charge removal effects NC the most!" and "the devs hate NC because of PTS"
    i main NC but i have to admit, there has been a fair amount of NC whining :p
    • Up x 2
  10. Cyiko

Triggered and an edgelord!
  11. Jake the Dog

You got me. I'm deeply offended and triggered by the TRs lack of gud weapons and my feelings are hurt now. The only way i can compensate is by using hax to improve my accuracy. Prowler is a **** tank compared to the rest of them the vanguard has an OP shield and the magrider can fly! VS HA are the best in the game with super accurate lasers that autohit people in the head. My stock carv is s*** and without my aimbot hax just shoots the everything but the person I'm aiming at. Higby hates the TR! SOE HATES THE TR! DBG HATES THE TR! I HATE THE TR!!! ALL OURWEAPONS ARE TRASH T4 AMP IS THE BEST WEAPON WE HAVE IT HAS 908RPM THATS LIKE ALMOST A THOUSAND! WHY SHOULD I USE MY SH***Y LMGS WHEN I CAN USE A T4 AMP!

/s
  12. Cyiko

Mate no one asked you to be over the top about being triggered
  13. Jake the Dog

Nope. Sooooooooooooooooooooo triggered rn. And not bored because I'm definitely not procrastinating while I'm supposed to be writing a 2500 word paper about Ottoman entry into World War I and why they joined the central powers due tomorrow morning and using your comment as an easy but amusing distraction from the metric s*** ton of research I have to do further prolonging my suffering as i probably won't sleep tonight.
  14. Newlife1025

Eh, its much harder to use ****guns now... thats a pretty goid nerf for a class that cant live outside of bases... except for ravens and falcons
  15. Jake the Dog

Lets play a game of would you rather:
    Would you rather run mutilators in a ranged fight or use a scat max with slugs?
    • Up x 1
  16. Cyiko

I dunno man, seeming a bit triggered to me
  17. Newlife1025

I've never really gotten far in tr. But I'd rather spray and play rather than hope to the rn gods
  18. Jake the Dog

lol, its not all its chalked up to be XD you might get a few hits but you're really relying on rngesus. Scat max is still pretty damn powerful, don't forget that. No other max imho has quite as much potential for clearing rooms than the NC max.
  19. Jake the Dog

I am this triggered {________________} that much.
  20. Newlife1025

Sadly, what's about it... because reload might kill you