The NSO bug with Sanctuary Vendor FL-34 (A7)

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by X21K, Oct 21, 2021.

1. X21K

Since the Halloween Event there have been several bugs with the NSO. This one involves the Sanctuary Vendor FL-34 and purchasing weapons with A7.

1. I click on vendor FL-34 in the sanctuary.
    2. The store does not fill the whole screen and is very narrow.
    3. The bug won't allow me to unlock and purchase the item.
    4. The bug won't allow me to click on BACK TO GAME.

The bug effectively stops me from buying weapons from FL-34 with A7.
  2. X21K

3. Mithril Community Manager

What resolution are you playing on?
  4. X21K

Hi Mithril. Thank you for replying.

My resolution is 1920 x 1200 [Full Screen] on Planetside 2 which mirrors my PC resolution of 1920 x 1200. I'm on Windows 10. I've tried it on 1920 x 1160 as well with the same result, whatever I switch too the same thing happens.

To give you more context in case it is all related - the following screens/terminals - are out of whack for me:

A) This one, the FL-34 for NSO.
    B) The terminal for the deployed ANT for NSO. (same bug as above probably)
    C) The Warpgate Terminal screen when you are asked to wait in the queue (same bug as above probably)
    D) The Character Select Screen is ok when you log in but after I played and Exit out back to the Character Screen it has enlarged so to the point where the Exit button is off the visible screen.

A - C happened when the Halloween Event was added
    D happened when the New Player Experience was added, that was corrected in the update that followed, then when the Halloween Event was added, it happened once again.
  5. Mithril Community Manager

Thanks for your update, this has been forwarded to the team for further investigation.
  6. X21K

Thank you Mithril.

May I ask a question? Hopefully your answer.

I reached the 5000 A7 max for my NSO character. I can't spend the A7 I intended to because of the bug. So when I complete missions now I don't get the A7. I hope you understand that this is a bit frustrating for me as a player. Any chance you guys could please refund me the A7 I earn from future A7 missions while this bug remains unfixed?
  7. X21K

This bug has now been fixed. Thank you. :)