The "Loyalty" rewards primary effect is to punish your most loyal customers.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ghoest, May 5, 2013.

1. LT_Latency

Please tell me what MMO does not give away free month trials??? They almost all do it to help get more customers because it works.

Crying about this is stupid. Do you guys cry in WoW when new players get a month free trial while you are paying as well???
  2. K3STR3L

At any point has anyone thought that SOE may do something special for premium members later down the line? No? of course not.
  3. Paisty

Wow never sold me anything but the same basic access as everyone else. They were clear.

SOE sold me shorter queues, then handed them out to enough players to enlarge the queue they sold me, 10 fold.

big ******* difference.
  4. Mrasap

I can already imagine what SOE was thinking: "Let's call everyone and their dog loyal and give them camo and 12 dollar, but let's give paying members just the camo because let's see how loyal they truely are.."
  5. Ghoest

Im not reffering to the camo. Its nice I guess but honestly I may never use it.

Im talking about the free months sub - thats $10 - $15.
    $10 is going to isnt going to dramtically change my life - but its real and its nice.

And in any case to call it a loyalty reward and not give it to the most loyal players is insulting.