The Honeybadgers

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Virofox, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Virofox

THE HONEYBADGERS
    We are a Quality Outfit looking to recruit some new Members. Led by BadaBing2 and Virofox, we believe we are one of the larger Outfits on the server, with about 350 Members and rapidly growing each day. Started by a close group of friends, playing in a Spec Ops Squad style combat and taking on much larger forces with great success, people started to take notice and joined our little group. We now usually play with a full Platoon or two, and use a very organized style of play to take objectives and win Battles.

We do take the gameplay serious in some aspects, but also have a lot of fun and are very friendly in the game. Our Commanding Officers and Leads can be very patient, and we have no problem helping out new players, and teaching them how to play the game, while still being successful and having fun. We are starting to offer many different classes (schooling) in-game, like Badger Basic and Sunderer Training School, with more to come! If you'd like to join our Outfit and wreak some havoc with us, send either me (Virofox) or BadaBing2 a friend invite ingame. We will get to you as soon as we can. We don't reject anyone, as long as your friendly and can be cooperative.

We have the talent. Currently two of our leaders are #1 and #3 for the TR on the server.
    Usually we play around 9p.m Eastern time, every night we are available. So we are a very active Outfit, if neither of the Commanding Officers are on, usually you can hook up with our Leads and they will have things running. Hope to see you In Game!

Oh Yeah, and HONEYBADGER DON"T CARE.

Apply on our website at Honeybadgers.Guildlaunch.com

2. Pandapeople

Hello, I would like to express my interest in joining your outfit. I've been playing for a bit now, I believe I'm BR 10, and I'm getting pretty tired of unorganized squads full of bickering on where to go haha :p
    I'm TR (of course) and I usually deploy as an engineer, usually to go hop into a mosquito and wreck **** until I die. Obviously after that I link up and help out as infantry.

I've been hoping to find a pretty lax yet serious group to game with. I'll occasionally use the mic if I'm in the right mood (and I will if I must), but I'm definitely always able to type. Years of gaming taught me that no problem haha
    Anyway, I'm Pandapeople on the SolTech server and I'm 19 years old in case that's of any importance to you guys. Lookin forward to kicking some *** with y'all
  3. Virofox

Thanks for the reply Pandapeople! We'd be glad to have you come along, I'll get you an Outfit invite your way as soon as possible. Mic's are not required at this time, we have quite of few people who just use typing. I also don't believe maturity is defined by a certain age, so as long as you can play respectfully you can roll with us. Anyways, Hope to see you in game soon! -Virofox
  4. jake taylor

sure, ill join. lvl 22 play mostly heavy assault. have a deployable sunderer with an anti infantry gun and a basic anti air mosquito.
  5. Virofox

Sounds good! Just send me a Friend invite ingame, or leave your characters name on this page and you can expect an invite sometime today.
  6. Roman Truth

RomanTruth (me) sent an ingame friend request. Wouldn't mind joining. This lone-wolf stuff is killing my k/d. :(

Plus objective based group play is always more fun. :)
  7. Kaninm

Hello,
    I'd be interested in joining the outfit. I usually switch between Infiltrator and Heavy Assault and I'm pretty good with both. I love working as a team and have been looking for a good band of players to group with.
    My IGN is CobblerSalad. Look forward to hearing from someone.
  8. Swanky

I'm interested in joining. Was previously in an outfit and it seemed like I was the only one ever on so i'm in need of a new, dedicated one. Send me an in-game invite (Swanky).
  9. Virofox

Hey all! Sorry for the slow reply. Due to the Holidays, it's been a couple days since I've been able to get on the game. Normal Schedule should be returning the next couple days! I'll definitely get you all hooked up with invites ASAP. Hope to see you all in game!
  10. Reuther

I am most certainly interested in joining your outfit. I was joined up with you yesterday for a few hours (i was in alpha squad with badabing)and I have to say that you are a very organized group and very efficient yet have enough fun to keep it entertaining.
    Probably some of the most fun actually taking objectives and being organized as opposed to just going with randoms. My in game name is Rauther :)
  11. Virofox

Been extremely active lately, and we are rapidly growing each day. Have been making a name for ourselves on this server, while getting the job done, and having fun at the same time.
  12. Badname707

13. Rainbeasts

Happy to hear a fellow outfit is doing well. Being part of an outfit that has its own share of growing pains I can assure you that it all works out in time. More people only makes you more flexible. Put people in the right places and you will see a difference on the battlefield.
    • Up x 1
  14. Kalecia

Shout out from E911, thx for the support HoneyBadgers!
    • Up x 1
  15. Theemperorko

I'm interested in joining up. I played with a few HoneyBadgers this week, and I really enjoyed the organization as well as the laid-back leadership. You guys seem really cool, and I'd love to play with you some more.
  16. Zachy270

Hello, I'm interested in joining your outfit. As a warning I have only started playing a week ago however I enjoy the game a lot and would love to join your group. My TR character's name is Zachy270. Thank you in advance
  17. Virofox

Thanks for the Shoutout Kalecia! We very much appreciate E911's Support as well! See you on the battlefield!

As for those interested in joining, I'll get to work on that as soon as I can! Make sure you also apply on the website and send either me or BadaBing2 a friend invite ingame. Hope to see you guys playing soon!
  18. Duck Dodgers

Quack!
    Hello Honeybadgers! I've played with your crew a few times now and have enjoyed myself thoroughly. So in light of this, I would like to join your great outfit! I will also do the IG friend invites and visit the website.

Here's to hoping this is the beginning of greatness!

Edit: Meant to leave a bit of info about myself: I've just recently hit BR 10. I am 36 years old. (EGADS! lolz) I tend to split my time between Combat-Medic and Engineer with occasional fits of Heavy Assault thrown in. I like Pina Coladas and getting caught in the rain...err..waitaminute...
  19. Screaming Pigeons

Just joined the outfit a couple of days ago, since Saturday I think, and I can attest to the credibility of this outfit's advertisements. They're big, they're active, and they're organized. Just last night we had an armor column going up and down Amerish taking territory left and right, and it was awesome experiencing it first hand. Hell! Their honey badger motto about not caring is true as well: I found myself in encounters where things seemed bleak, but we continued to carry on, fighting to the bitter end and somehow coming on top in the end.
  20. Xhoydr

Like the mighty Honey badger, the HoneyBadgers are a force to be reckoned with. We are organized. We are determined. We even eat snakes! We fight with honor and dignity; we seek to be better men and women. We fight the enemies of the Republic with the discipline of an elite force of honey badgers. We don't give a (expletive) about the fanatical Vanu and their Magriders. We couldn't care less about the NC and their shotgun-equipped Reaver-bricks. We fight for the honey of..erm the GLORY of the Republic! Join today and get your first snake FREE!

($20.00 S&H fee applies)