The "hacker" on Connery this afternoon.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Xada, Jun 15, 2013.

1. Xada

After a numerous amount of shout outs from both NC and TR about my character warping around this afternoon, I decided to record the last few minutes until I had to go to work. I know exactly what happened and yeah, I know there is a fix for it (that I have to go in my bios and mess with stuff), so don't bug me about that. It's the desync bug and yeah, I get it from time to time, haven't had it in the last 2 GU's. Figured they might of fixed it, but whatever, have a look at my odd stabbing spree.

Special thanks to WinchesterJ, [TRG]'s own Avalanche, and everyone else who made that last 20 minutes magical.

2. HadesR

Well the question really is: Do you know it's happening when it does ? ( I can assume by your play style in the vid that in this case you did but in general )

Now if you do and you carry on playing . Yes you may not be " hacking " but you are clearly exploiting which opens you up to the ban hammer .
  3. Xada

Oh, I usually log out and back in, I just stayed on and carried on because again I had work in a few minutes and wanted to stay in for the cap rather than go through all the hassle. Moment we capped, I logged off, the only way I can knife anyone really is if they stay perfectly still for 2-3 seconds, all projectiles that I fire don't actually connect, my freedom frisbee's (bouncing betties) don't actually do anything, grenades turn into tennis balls that just bounce and roll down hills, the knife is the only thing that works. After I killed one guy, Avalanche started spouting off that I hack or some crap, so I just started recording.