the game keep freezing after about every 15 minutes

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by royaldarknes, Feb 8, 2016.

1. royaldarknes

after that big update,my game keep getting freezed ,no matter how long is it the game stilln't working ,with make me forced to go out with task manager
  2. tootoll

me and my teamm8 are with identical problems, we lost control on 2 libs in last 15 minutes...
    freez and killing the game from task manager all the time, game is just unpleable and unpleasable at the moment....
    allot of frustration over last 1 announced and 3 unannounced patches for identical thing :(
  3. tootoll

13 minutes and anothher freez and kill with task manager
  4. user101

I ran into a new FREEZE bug... was flying a MOS and the controls froze -- I jumped out but the plane just crashed into a building.
  5. Rokit6

Yeh, I too am having random crash to desktops still since last major update. Last mini patch did not fix the issue. I can play for sometimes 10 seconds or 20mins. But the game was running fine before this last update (yeh i know, most over used line for "theybreakgames" forums)... I am on a dual core processor if that helps
  6. henrickbr

same problem for almost one month. Freezes, and close.
    It seems that there will be no solution ...
  7. tootoll

well i got one solution, roll back changes before update and start rewriting them one at the time and adding them to the game. 30 days for this problem with no fix, common even i can do better... no partial solution, no reply, no nothing from the day one of the problem. At least give us some info Daybreak that your trying to fix and that your aware of a problem ...

[IMG]
  8. Shykrill

Same here. Seems like DB doesn't even care anymore if this game runs well. At least they're milking the cow called H1Z1.
  9. tootoll

Maybe little longer post that it should be, i assume you turned off your "Player Support" on this forum, but i hope its only in hidden state and that you can still read this message (well i do not i know that you can read but i do not know will you read or somehow respond to this).

I cant access support forum section anymore and dgcissuetracker.com doesnt have planetside listed,

Here is a list of the games currently tracked by this issue tracker. Clicking the logos below will take you to their respective dashboards.

So no PS2 there. While i see thet there are bugs about PS2 there i do not see an option to post aditional info to it but only vote option for already posted problems, i wonder how do others do it but no option for comment is seen on the screen... there is not any Please use the comments section under each issue to help confirm the issue. i do not see commnent section with post option.
    The bug is located under https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/PS-1942

On that ticket there is a try to fix one of crash where "shaqlModerator added a comment - 15/Jan/16 10:45 AM one of the two known crashes has been fixed, the other fix is being tested" for them but that did not help about current crash situation and we still did not get reply for the crash fix that is being tested.

The game is still crashing for specific users and we still cant play game normally longer than 10 minutes.
    The game still crash when you see or do not see particles (eg. your in lib so up in the air that particles do not render on ground) so that is not problem.
    The game still crash when you have only opened map all the time (2D render only) so that is not a problem.
    The game still crash when the sound is turned off so that is not a problem.
    The game still crash when config file for game is sett my hand to not render even bullet path, alldo frame and smooth game play is gr-8 at the time it does not help crashing.

The game still crash when you reinstall it.
    The game still crash when you change OS on something else.

The crash is configuration independent ill say to some lvl.

AMD X3 3.3ghz overclocked or not on 2.9ghz with normal working load, undusted temperature 69c, cleaned temperature 49c
    no difference, its not unstable OC but game still crash
    Graphic 460gtx overclocked noclocked and underclocked 59c no difference still crash
    Tested on other comp on AMD graphic R7 250 not OC-ed and 2 core Intel 2.9 identical result
    Tested with various driver versions, no change.
    On X4 740 with GT 730 (low end GPU and id say normal CPU) no crash. Yes this is strange, it seams that new version of low end graphic card that cant even smell older and faster have less crash problems? I do see that some other users that have top gaming rigs still experience this crash so i'm not totally sure about what is happening here.
    While i do appreciate that (as far as i read on net) you change some part of game to force GPU instead of CPU around new year, some players still have problem with it. Give us solution in game to disable that "and let us make that decision" cos you still did not even confirm that bug on dgcissuetracker and 3-4 months from that day are behind us. Still no confirmation still no solution.
    I do not mind larger CPU load if the game do not crash to have as an option until you isolate bug and fix it.
    So maybe previous generation of GPU-s cant correctly handle something that your trying to trow to them?

Help US!

I do not know what you did you try to calculate on GPU or render or handle on it but to specific player base it is crashing game constantly. If you have log, and i am sure you do, check how many times my game crashed yesterday and day before that and day before that, and i am sure that you will find lot of other players with similar login dcc self kicking situations that still have this problem. Just check how many times i kicked mu self from the game while i was trying to get in because my char stays logged in after crash.
    Even if staff is not able at the moment to confirm this problem i'm sure that you can at least confirm that something is wrong and you can at least reply to that https://dgcissuetracker.com/browse/PS-1942 and tell us that your still looking into a problem so that we know that someone is still concerned about this.

Help US!
  10. MyPS2

This is the player support section, not official DB support. It is for players to ask help from other players. You will most likely never get an official response from posting in this section. Also just stating you are crashing is not much help. Post system specs, and what you were doing when you crashed. Have you checked your temps? Any crash logs?.. the more details you give the more others can help.
  11. tootoll

As far as i checked i am a Player and i need help wit PS and not with DB so our questions do go into this category, and i cant post on dgcissuetracker to respond to other already posted problems (including this problem) with aditional info as stated in previous post.

I did provide were i got freez and crash, everywhere, including just sitting after logon into game looking at the big map doing nothing.
    i did provide system spec CPU and GPU os independent in all 3 situations because changing os don't influence freez and crash but it do include xp32/64 win7 win8 win8.1 win10 so crashes are os and driver independent.

Im not the only one with this problem, there are more than just me while some of them dont even try to play the game untill some fix.

@MyPS2 i do not even know did you even ready post before trying to reply... I do not know if you visit the link to opened discussion but id you did yould know that on this freez or crash and you gota turn the game off to desktop or not that there are not any logs.
  12. MyPS2

Oh there it is under the whining, "you did this, i can't find that, people say things".... WWHHAAA! If you want to whine put it at the bottom, so we do not have to wade through it to find info to try and help. I don't like to listen to it, let alone read it!
    AMD has had issues with running PS2 from the beginning. It may help searching on an AMD forum. Do you have smoothing checked? I was crashing w/o it checked.
  13. Shellby

Same problem freezes on powerfull pc last 2-3 patches, every 5-15 minutes for 3-4 sec