The Game Is Unplayable For Me

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Je$ta, Feb 15, 2016.

1. Je$ta

Almost every time I try to run the game, it freezes at 99%, on the loading screen right after you choose your character, then crashes to my desktop. Also, when I can actually play, I've noticed that my fps dropped significantly. I used to get 80+fps outside of battles, on tweaked ultra settings. Now, I get 62fps max with the same settings. This has been happening ever since I switched to Windows 10.
  2. Armcross

3. Pfundi

Clean install of OS/game, validated game files, got newest drivers for the GPU, etc?
  4. FlR3

This is happening to a lot of people and it is not your OS (Operating System) unless you are running Windows 10 maybe. It is the game itself with over the past several patches it is not stable. Almost everybody was able to play without this freezing and closing to desktop before all these patches the past month or so. They are working on it but so far the bugs/gremlins are hiding somewhere in the code. As far a Nvidia drivers they also have problems. I am still running Windows 7 Pro x64 because I don't have any problems with it. Windows 10 has problems and the Nvidia GPU drivers don't seem to like it very well and Nvidia has even made a statement saying "When attempting to install a driver in Windows 10 the installation fails." SO they have a work around if it happens. I'll stay with what works.
    One of the last GPU drivers that was/is stable is 332.21 which I still use and don't have any problems with it on any games or video. The new drivers has caused a lot of black screens and or BSOD with a lot of users. So they (users/players) have reverted back to older stable drivers as well.
  5. Je$ta

This is happening to a lot of people and it is not your OS (Operating System) unless you are running Windows 10 maybe. I've already mentioned that I switched to Windows 10. It's in the last sentence.
  6. Bigb159

I have serious lag. Everything happens 2-3 seconds late. Sometimes I don't even know why I died or who shot me. It hasn't been this bad since laggergate last year.