The FIRST PS2CommClash World Champions!

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by Luperza, May 16, 2014.

1. King-David

I still wish they would focus on fixing the servers and atleast banning the aimbotters for longer amounts of time on matterson vs side mostly instead of making championships that only lets outfits like da in becasue they use aimbotin' fake level 100s and ****** *** max crashes with over 30 maxes
    • Up x 1
  2. Yuki10

Yes, instead of wasting resources on this non-sense, should be doing something actually useful - like fixing the bugs that are everywhere. I mean, there is no way to spend a session without facing MANY bugs and just trying to work around them.

Right now this parade of self-congratulating mid-level managers telling each other how great they are is nothing but upsetting.
  3. GamingExports

** After watching the PS2CommClash World Champions I have one request, PLEASE add this to the official rules for the next championship:**
    “All contested territories must be either captured or defended before a round is ended regardless of the time left on the global timer [the 'global timer' being the allotted time for the round].”
    This rule would actually make more sense for PlanetSide 2 than the traditional "set time" you see in other types of games.

Otherwise the game should have been called around the 12-9 minute mark (3-6mins to reclaim + 6 minutes to capture). If this rule isn't added there really is no point continuing to watch the final 6-12 minutes of a game since it usually takes a minimum of 6 minutes to capture a base.. it kind of kills the fun for the viewer and those actually involved...

For example, if MercenryS successfully defended their base and started the capture of the next base regardless of the amount of time left (even if there was 10 seconds left on the timer), the timer/round would continue until the contested base was either captured or defended.

The game should have continued until all contested territories were either defended or captured regardless of the timer. It would have made for a much more suspenseful end since people would be fighting till the end instead of saying "there's 11 minutes left on the timer so they technically have no way of winning now." People would fight until the end either to try to tie the game or get those extra points over their opponent for more bragging rights.

Other than that, this was a great season, wish there was a way to see people's first-person views, *kill stats* and maybe some replays shown during half-time.
  4. Flapatax

You'll never get promoted with that attitude.
  5. Liberty

Agree and liked!

Also, if you want a fake level 100 with da.exe (DA's internal aimboxing program) I know a guy, but he is pretty shady.

P.S. These events are all run by the community, they are not the focus of developers, though some are nice enough to lend some of their free time to helping us out.. Lupreza (the community manager who basically deals with the rabble) doesn't fix servers or ban aimboxers. (At least not that I know of)
  6. Gravada

Something I do not quite understand first of all how are these teams picked? Second did Luperza have to go ingame and film this? When she said production team was this the producer or was this other Community Relations team members or?
  7. Cyanstorm

Yo Queen David, I can almost...almost smell the green envy emanating from your post, but don't worry! once SOE implements water boys in future PS2 contests you can apply to be DA's personal water boy. Heck, ye might even be allowed to carry Ender's Gatorade! :p

Congrats on your win DA, I am glad it stayed in Matherson.
    • Up x 1
  8. Bankrotas

Iceland.
  9. King-David

If I wanted to be a waterboy for a horrible outfit that uses aimbots I would have asked long ago hell my K/d would be higher if I did and I probably would be a level 100, a fake level 100 but a level 100 all the same, adding to the fact if I was envious of da I would have sent my ap for the outfit since they dont decline apps like matherson's AOD
  10. King-David

DA is just a wannabe tryhard outfit that uses aimbots, if ya gonna make championships for outfits bullcrap atleast let there be a place to apply to contest into it cuz I never saw one
  11. King-David

AND FIX THE SERVERS!
  12. Dreadnaut

U MAD BRO?

Aimbots, LOL
    • Up x 1
  13. Ender

http://www.ps2commclash.com/teamform.html I look forward to being shot by you :)
  14. Nexium

• Up x 2
  15. King-David

RENT IS TOO DAMN HIGH
  16. DoctOrious

Congrats to my DA brethren. Was a wild ride. GG MCY AND FCRW for sick sick adrenaline pumping matches.
  17. EvilJollyT

Grats DA. Well played.
    • Up x 1
  18. Skabb

yep, sounds like a win in the vein of CoD. "Well, the rules didnt specifically say that we couldnt 'cheat' by doing X, so we did! If it can be done in the game its fair!" Not that you should be overly proud of winning something that 99.9999999999% percent of the world (and the game community) doesnt care about, but you definitely shouldnt be proud that you basically had to cheat to do it. Winning with your outfit is one thing, winning with an "outfit" that you put together specifically to try to win is something only a few people care about. Think All Star games. Yes there are people that enjoy them but when compared to the normal season fanbase its a small small fraction. Go ahead and be proud, but realize that most of us (just read half the posts here, its not just me) see the BS behind the win.
    • Up x 1
  19. Skabb

Gotta love the idiots so narcissistic that there signature is longer than anything theyve ever posted but its all misspelled to hell and back. LoL, good work genius.
  20. Skabb

Are YOU mad "bro"?
    When Im walking down the street and a crazy person points at me and calls me the antichrist, I chuckle and keep walking, not giving them the time of day. I definitely dont go out of my way to make sure everyone around can see that Im laughing so it must not be true, and I dont ask the guy the most cliched "Im obviously an angry teenager" response of "U MAD BRO"