The Exclave is Truth

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Dam187, May 26, 2013.

1. Dam187

Don't join a dead outfit that claims over a hundred or more members and you never see more than 5 members max. Players that are never around when you play.
    What use is a Platoon that is as dead as a cemetary? All names but no game.

Why join up with an Outfit that never battles and only seek empty territory to cap without an enemy in sight? What challenge is in that? What fun is in that? Most outfits are like the fun game they promise...fake. Full of lies, just like any other outfit out there-boring and full of cowards. The only way they ever fight is when they have 100 odds against 5 enemy odds. They bark like dogs but truthfully they're all pus-cats. (clears throats)

Quit believing in the meowings of hollowed wannabe buzzcuts and join me in the heart of the matter. Bloodshed. Let's be honest. Planetside is all about dying & killing. If you're bloodthirsty loving war and are willing to help me build my outfit. Then the Exclave is what you need and you're exactly what the Exclave wants.

Don't be a Barney worshipping-Teletubby oogling dead drone that the other Vanu outfits want you to be. The original Vanu weren't drones, but thinking scientist and geniuses-the Best of humanity. Full of originality & Creativity. We're the Tacticians of Bloodshed and the pillar of warfare. We love bloodshed and aren't treehugging green chewing pacifists that other Vanu are. We're 1 of a kind with style. We need no swag or yolo because we stun. Simple.
    Exclave or die.
  2. Dam187

The Leader known as Kaddam plays weekly and lives in the Eastern United states in the same state as the most feared TR veteran Buzzcutpsycho. The question is who is more psycho? Buzzcut or Kaddam.