The Blue Berets

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by ColtZ, Dec 9, 2012.

1. ColtZ

[IMG]

Blue Berets

The Blue Berets are a growing outfit with a lot of dedicated members and squad leaders.
    At all evenings, we got members playing the game having a squad up ready for you to join!
    And in the weekends we run organized OPs, spreading fear to the enemy.
    We do emphasize that this is indeed a game, and we do put a lot of stress on the word 'fun'.
    Our motto are: Laid back - But organized

In the Blue Berets, we can offer you almost anything.

Feel like leading a squad?

Want to be a soldier on the battlefield, helping the New Conglomerate execute the revolution?

Want to be in the air, shooting reds and purples down?

Maybe wanna drive a 30-tonnes tank?

Then we got something for you. Help us build the most organized outfit in the Cobalt server.

We have got experienced team and platoon leaders, coming from games such as PlanetSide 1, ArmA 2 and Battlefield 2 and some with real life military experience.

Read before applying

• We require you to be active on our Teamspeak server
    • You have to read our forums at least twice a week
    • We may swear, okay?
    • We focus on your personality rather than your skill with a weapon.
    • Beer is encouraged but not mandatory.
    • We are a mature outfit, deal with it.
    Do this look interesting? Send in an application today at our website or read our manual HERE

http://www.blueberets.net/

---- Topic under construction ----
  2. ColtZ

Updated
  3. Caterpiller

Hello, how many members do you guys have?

Want to merge with the Crusaders of Liberty?
  4. ColtZ

We currently have ~80 members.
    A merge could be possible, but I think more of an alliance of some kind. PM me.
  5. Caterpiller

I've changed my mind, maybe another time ;)
  6. Arrowfaster

Greetings guys! I checked your website and you seem to be a well organized outfit which is exactly what we are looking for. See we the Genesis Gaming outfit are trying to form an alliance between all major NC outfits on Cobalt. We have a TeamSpeak server with 512 client capacity so we can host the joint operations using whispers on different sub channels between squad leaders. So far "Deutsche Legion Condor" and "Liberty's Vanguard" joined our alliance. I hope you will consider joining the alliance as well, looking forward to your reply. P.s. You can contact me ingame or contact WakaWaka
  7. ColtZ

This is indeed interesting. I will contact you ingame as soon as I can.
  8. ColtZ

The Blue Berets is now a part of the NC Cobalt Alliance, which is an amazing initiative!

Freedom over opression.
  9. riccn

I can testify to the fact that this Outfit (and the Alliance it is in) Is great fun and also good for organized mayhem. It is a definitely more fun than zerging around Indar (the crown especially). 10/10 would join again if I could :p.
  10. ColtZ

We had some problems with accounts not being activated on the forums. This is now fixed!
  11. ColtZ

Interested in us? Read our manual HERE!
  12. ColtZ

Party night with the NC Cobalt Alliance yesterday!
    Video from Ragnametal:
    • Up x 2
  13. Icedaemon

Things do go bump in the night...
  14. riccn

Also, Amerish is a pretty BUMPy continent.
  15. ChocolateWithPie

Bumping because video games are fun.

The Blue Berets are [Quite] [Good] [At] [Fun]. In fact, I did some fancy mathematics, and have proved beyond all doubt that the Blue Berets have the most fun.Out of everyone. Ever. [Check it out.] That's science, you can't argue with science.

Other outfits can flaunt their inefficient milsim tactics and bloated numbers all they damn well please. TBBR is grassroots videogames with a bunch of bros. Unless you hate fun, like me.
  16. Icedaemon

As shown above, the Blue Berets are more-or-less consistently one of the more laid-back outfits of the New Conglomerate Cobalt Alliance. We do partake in alliance activities whenever those occur and have a core group of roughly thirty who can be expected to be online at least once on every given week. Thus, while we are generally capable of getting things done, we are not one of those harsher milsim-fanatic outfits who kick players for grumbling about a plan or doing something on their own initiative. This is not to say that we are welcoming towards players who blatantly ignore teamplay, but rather that in practice, our own combat actions tend to be more democratic than those of most.
  17. Ragnametall